15 VULNERABLE

My vice. My downfall...

But when you've already fallen enough times for two lifetimes what's one more step in the wrong direction?

I step forward, wrapping my large hand around Monica's small waist. I pull her into me, holding her body flush against mine for a few moments. My breathing falters slightly when I realize there's no internal backlash from having her at this proximity. There's no whiplash, no searing sensation. It's just her honey-colored eyes starring up at me, looking just as lost as I feel.

And here we are, just standing here in her doorway, looking at each other for something. I can't help but want to be closer, want to be with her, inside of her. From what I can see, she wants me just as bad. They always do, but it's different this time. That look, it's just... different.

I tangle my hands in her long, dark waves and press my mouth down on hers. I let my lips mingle with hers while stepping us back inside of her apartment. I've never been inside but I'm assuming the layout is much like my own apartment. But that is beside the point because I'm not here to look around, I'm here to be with her. 

You're here to get rid of her...

A deep groan tears from my chest as her tongue presses against mine and I know my previous thought is the last thing that's going to happen right now. Monica must've liked the sound I'd made because her body starts trembling in my hands.

We don't say anything as we begin the process of removing one another's clothing. Her hands glide over the plains of my body, as mine do hers. I help her with my shirt, considering I'm half a foot or more taller than her and once we're both completely naked I look her over before wrapping my arms around her again.

I hold my bare body against hers, skin to skin, nothing between us and to my utter surprise, there are no demons. Her skin is so soft and supple against my solid frame. She's so soft. I place my hands on her jaw, pulling her up to meet my lips. I kiss her deeply, passionately. I give her a kiss that so desperately tries to convey exactly what's going on inside of me.

I am broken beyond repair...

The way she kisses me back tells me that she knows and doesn't care that there's not much left inside of me. It's like she just knows my insides aren't perfect, they're the exact opposite. They're splintered, damaged and with each caress of her hands on my skin, each tiny moan that escapes her lips, every movement of her body against mine, she mends a small part of it, of me

Whether Monica knows she's doing this or not doesn't matter, because I can feel it. I can feel the shatters and shards of my soul intertwining themselves as our bodies do. But a disease isn't supposed to mend you, it supposed to tear you apart...

Before my mind can linger on any of those things for too long she pushes me backwards and I comply by sitting down on the bed. The moment I do, I am immediately enveloped in the scent of Monica. The smell is the same as her eyes, amber with a touch of whatever that wonderful shit is that she puts in her hair. 

She bites her lip in anticipation as she begins to straddle me. She starts to wrap her arms around my neck but asks if it's okay before she does so. I don't say anything, I just nod in response. Monica smiles warmly down to me, holding my gaze as she slowly glides herself down on top of me. I can't help but moan out her name as she sits all the way on top of me, taking my entire length. I never moan anyone's name, only Monica's. Hers is the only one I remember.

Monica slowly grinds herself on top of me, as she does she clings to my neck even tighter. She does so without thinking but it doesn't matter because she feels too fucking good to care about anything else right now. Her dark waves veil around her face as she begins working me even harder, her breath coming out slightly more labored with each sensual motion of her hips. Her pace is something I'm not accustomed to and it's almost torturous.