36 COPE

"Oh. My. Fuuuck." I moan into her core as Monica bobs her head on and off of my cock. I thrust into her mouth even more as I hug her thighs tighter around the sides of my face. I tongue fuck her, lapping her juices relentlessly, as she deep throats me. These past few weeks we've had so much sex that if eating out Monica's pussy was the equivalent to eating cake I'd probably look like a fat-ass by now.

"Sean!" She calls out as she pops her mouth off my cock and then goes back at it.

The sensation of her sucking me hard, almost my entire length in her mouth, has me wanting to shoot my load down her throat. That, combined with feeling her writhing above me as my tongue works on her folds, is fucking amazing.

"You close, baby?" She doesn't have to respond because she quickens her pace, as do I. No more than a few seconds later we're both coming into each other's mouths. Well, more accurately, Monica is coming all over my face.
Monica rolls off the top of me, falling limply off to my side. "Jesus fucking Christ, Sean." She's panting and honestly, so am I. This is the... 1, 2, 3...6th time I've came today and the... I've lost fucking track of the amount of orgasms I've given Monica but it was at least double, if not triple, the amount I've came.

I roll to my side and start kissing Monica's calf. I lick her trembling leg, wanting more of her. She was my drug of choice these days, well, considering I was never touching drugs again after what happened to Trevor. The darkness starts crawling up my spine for the millionth time these past few weeks. My brain is telling me I need something to numb the pain. No, it's yelling at me furiously.

I quickly pounce over Monica, claiming her lips underneath mine. I can taste myself on her lips and I'm sure she can taste herself on mine. Monica is quaking beneath me, shaking, her muscles haven't recovered from the amount of spasms I've given her today. I can't help but want more, the addictive part of my brain just wants more and more and more. I don't want to stop fucking her. I want to fuck her until she can't form words.

"Ssssseaannn.... Babeeee....." I'm sucking on her neck, nibbling her ear. "Babeeee...."

"Mhmmm...." My hands are caressing her skin, which is now covered in goosebumps.

"I... I need a break..." I ignore her and keep licking and kissing her skin. "I'm serious, Sean." Her voice is sterner, which makes me sigh and pull away from her. She has been giving herself to me relentlessly. I suppose, if she really wanted an orgasm break, I could give that to her.

"Fine." I roll off of her and pull her body into mine, spooning her.

"What the hell is that?" I'm smirking to myself because I know she's referring to the wetness near our feet, which is also right where our pillows are. "Don't tell me that's..."

"You've made quite a mess, baby." I kiss the sweaty tangles that are now her hair. "We're going to have to change the sheets.... again."

"Ughhhhh!" She cries out in irritation because this is the umpteenth time we've had to change our bedding. I suggested just buying several sheet sets after the first handful of times.

We'd had to go to the laundry room, which is in the basement, so many times since I can't keep it in my pants these days. That resulted in giving Miss Boucher nearly another heart attack when she had walked in on me pounding into Monica. I had had Monica's plump round ass on top of the dryer, skirt around her waist, my pants around my knees, as I fucked her hard.

The poor old woman screamed at the top of her lungs. Usually, making two women scream at the same time would've made my ego extremely happy, but not then. Just no. That old woman's face, that shit was a boner killer if there ever was one.

"I'll go throw these in the wash, meet you in the shower?" I murmur into her ear before I place a soft kiss there. "That is if you think you can hold yourself upright." I caress the side of Monica's body tenderly because she is still quivering slightly.

"I honestly don't think I could stand upright if I even tried. How about I take a bath and you go take care of this shit." A satisfied smile plasters itself all over my face. "Stop grinning like a fucking idiot." She mumbles out sleepily which makes me laugh because she can't see my face but she just knows.

"I think I've fucked you into a coma." I squeeze her sleepy body tighter into me.

"Listen," she looks back at me over her shoulder "we have had sex more times in this one week then we have had in our entire relationship."

"There is no way that statement is true." Not with the amount of times I have fucked this woman. I mean, yeah, this week was way more than average but we'd have probably had to have intercourse a little over several hundred or so times for that statement to be an accurate one.

"You're right, but still. I'm so fucking sore and sleepy, and sore, and dehydrated, and did I mention sore?"

"Well, with the amount of times I've made you squirt you should be dehydrated. Fuck, I feel dehydrated too, you just sucked the life out of my dick." She scrunches her nose at me "Oh, don't act like you didn't enjoy sitting on my face while having your mouth stuffed full of my big fucking...."

"Oh, just shut the fuck up already and run me a bath." She huffs out.

"Sure thing, sweetheart." I swat her ass playfully before getting up from the bed. I grab my sweats off the floor and slip them on before I head into the bathroom. "Which of this bubble shit do you want? The lavender one? Or the... I don't even fucking know what this shit says but it's in girly cursive lettering and it's pink."

I hear Mon chuckling, "The girly pink one. The 'I don't know what this is,' shit. That one."

"Got it." I pour a bit of it in the tub as it fills with warm steamy water before I go back into the kitchen. "You want some water to rehydrate you since you've been thoroughly fucked since sunrise?" I don't wait for a response as I grab a couple bottles of water.

Monica snatches the bottle greedily from my hand as she sits up. "You know, now I know how you've stayed in such good shape even though you consume an absurd number of calories." I quirk an eyebrow at her as I gulp down the water. "You wanna fuck so much I haven't had to go to the gym once. Not that I would even be able to go if I wanted too. I mean, for fuck's sake, I've never had this many muscle spasms at the same time in my entire life."

Oh, fuck.

I almost spit my water all over the place. I just give her a shrug because I don't want to make an arrogant comment to that. "What can I say? I'm severely fucked in the head so I have to take it out by fucking all the time."

Monica rolls her eyes at me dramatically. She cautiously stands up onto her feet and wobbles a bit. "Jesus Christ." She says in frustration as she composes herself.

"You need a walker, babe? Maybe a cane, you know, since you've been caned so much." I wriggle my eyebrows playfully at her.

"You're such an idiot."

I laugh. "Yeah, well you're the one who's sleeping with me, so who's the real idiot?"

"Take care of that sticky mess you made!" She closes the bathroom door behind her.

"YOU MADE THE MESS, I JUST MADE IT HAPPEN!" I shout as I begin taking the sheets off. I toss them in the laundry bin with the laundry detergent on top.

I open the door, looking out into the empty hallway before entering it. I jog down a couple flights until I'm in the basement laundry room. Once I toss the sheets into wash I carry the bin and detergent back upstairs. After I've made it up the last step I turn and my steps falter when I see a man standing outside our apartment door.

The man is standing there lifting his hand about to knock before he brings it back down to his side. He does this several more times as if he's debating the action. The man that's doing this is a man I loathe more than anything. The man is my father.

Fuck. My. Life.