Chapter Six : Fatal Attractions Pt. 4

YOU FINISHED UP with Foxtrot and left, making it back to the hotel.

You had to change your shirt because Foxtrot had accidently scratched your side, making you bleed. Fortunately, Hoskins had bandages and fixed you up. You switched shirts and checked your phone.

It was almost noon.

You went to contacts and tapped on Zach's sending him a quick text.

You: Hey Zach, it's (Y/n)

Zach: (Y/n)! Hey

You: So, ready to get lunch?

Zach: Sure. Your are done with your job?
Zach: Your done with your job?*

You: You're* and yes

Zach: Don't correct me 😒

You: I'll do what I want 😎

Zach: Whatever

You: Meet chu at the Para's Café in five

Zach: Ok

You then got up and left your cozy room, heading down the hall and through the glass doors. You paused to take a deep breath and fingered your binoculars that sat around your neck, per usual.

You wove through the crowds, pushing and elbowing, and climbed the three steps to enter the café. Your (color) eyes found Zach and Gray instantaneously and you padded to their table.

"Heya, boys," you sat beside Gray and grabbed a menu.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Gray greeted you cheerfully.

"Hi," Zach leaned back in his seat, arms draped over the top of it.

"How's your second day at Jurassic World going?" You chose what you wanted nonchalantly.

"Eh, managed to escape Zara again," Zach shrugged, "What about you? How was your "job"? What'd you do?"

"Oh, you know, just helping with the mechanics and security and stuff like that. No biggie," you waved away the question, a drop of sweat forming on the back of your neck.

"Sounds boring," commented Gray as the waiter came up to you three. You each ordered and ate with some quiet conversation before getting up and leaving the café.

"So, Gyrospheres first?" You queried to the duo.

"Of course!" Gray nodded enthusiastically, skipping ahead.

"I wish I had as much energy as him," you shook your head with a laugh.

"Ha, Gray's a handful, but an energetic (Y/n) too? No way!" Zach joked, elbowing your ribs gently.

"Screw you too, Zach," you rolled your eyes.

×××

The three of you had been standing in a ridiculously long line for at least half an hour. The sun was beating down on you, making you sweat profusely.

But what irritated you the most was a group of girls nearby who giggled and waved at Zach like petty flirts.

And Zach would grin from ear-to-ear!

You clenched your jaw, your group being the next for the Gyrosphere ride. You sent the group of girls a glare.

"What's staring at them gonna do?" Gray blurted, narrowing his eyes at his elder brother.