Chapter 6

Percy's POV

I smirked at our captives as they awoke, tied to chairs.

"Where are we?!" Jason asked.

"Who are you?" Piper questions.

Leo studied for ways to escape but he never will, ever. "I am the son of Kronos, you are at war headquarters." I said emotionlessly, using the voice disorienter that my father gave me, built in my mask.

I wore my formal 'prince of titans' attire. My black cape trailed behind my golden button up jacket. My black pants matched the cape And I wore a golden crown with red and black jewels. The only difference was my golden full face mask to hide my identity.

The only difference was my golden full face mask to hide my identity

"Who's the foxy mama?" Leo asked suductivly. She smacked him, "watch who you talk to Leo Valdez, I am the daughter of Tartarus." She said deathly calm. They shut up.

"Either the gods surrender or you die. I wouldn't count on this idiots though, never cared about us demigods," I slapped myself mentally. " well before I was a demititan that is." I picked at my fingernails with my imperial gold sword, 'timeless'. "Got it?" I asked.

"You can't hold us, we are the greatest hero's of the age!" Leo boasted.

"But you three aren't the strongest half bloods alive, your the strongest hero's. No one said anything about villains." I sneered. I left and Madison fist bumped me outside the cell.

"Stupid half bloods." Madison said. "So Perce? You wanna train?" I smirked at her, she knows what happened after our visit to the Argo II last night, "I was thinking something else." I whispered. my hand landed on her hip and pulled her close, our lips met and she groaned delightfully. We stayed in kiss in the hallway until someone coughed, we flushed red in embarrassment and turned to find my father. Crap I never told him. We never told anyone.

"Hhhheeeeyyy dad."