Chapter 18

—————————————-Percys POV—————————————-

I groaned as Dane picked up my sticky body, I was covered in blood, no shirt on, I slipped in his arms and stumbled over words. "M-Madi" I said. Dane looked up to me, "O-Ok Perce, just open a portal. We can save you!"

My eyes drifted down but Dane slapped me. I opened the portal and Dane stepped through, my eyes closed.

——————————————-third person POV—————————————-

As Percy's eyes closed, Dane screamed for help. The whole army was back because of Kronos portals. Kronos immediately lost focus and ran to his sons side.

"Percy!" He yelled. "GET THE MEDICS!" He turned. A white squad of people rushed in. Medics. A girl in a black training outfit rushed forward. "Oh my primordals..." she whispered, her soft voice grew focus a shout "PERCY! PERCY" The girls dark brown hair was high in a ponytail and her stomach Had a small bump. "PERCY WAKE UP, PERCY?" She yelled. The girl pushed through crowds. "Madison stay here!" Kronos said,

"Lord Kronos That's my boyfriend and the father of my baby! He's dying! Let me in his room!" Madison argued. Kronos looked shocked, he didn't know he was getting a grand baby.

As that continued, surgery happened in the hospital wing of the headquarters. Percy, in room 819, was In trouble. He was alive though. That's all that mattered.

As soon as visitors were allowed, Madison sat by his bed none stop. After a week, she began to worry.

Olympus fell and mount Othrys took its place, Gaea and Kronos ruled the world. Percy, while in his current state, was made the Titan of creation and Madison, his immortal wife, the Titan of war. They both held seats on the council of Titans. It concluded of Krios, Koios, Oceanus, Perseus, Gaea, Madison, Kronos, and Tartarus.

Percy lay in a hospital bed draped under the white silk covers, Madison held his hand, Kronos talked with the doctors. Percy was in a coma.