Untitled Part 15

I stared Zeus in his sky blue eyes, they cracked with thunder, in his hand was the master bolt and by his side was a pile of ash.

"I just made your dumb brothers fade you stupid immortal." I sneered. Poseidon's throne disappeared. He's gone.

My eyes flickered to a dangerous gold, like an animal, I attacked. Out of my control, I slashed and rolled. Ducked and stabbed. Three minutes later, my sword was at Zeus' throat, "any last..." I trailed off. I looked down and saw a spear through me.

Grey eyes stared at me stone cold. I coughed blood, "Athena."

She grimaced at me, "you killed my daughter."

"She.." I coughed, "she deserved it. I set - set her free, She was a pawn of idiot gods like- like you. S-she cheated on m-m-me. My father will - will be a better rul- ruler then you." I stuttered and fell down.

I dug the spear out of my stomach and took off my black shirt. I wrapped it around my stomach, it turned red quickly.

"Kronos will never rule here." Athena stated.

"Look now, all of the big three are dead. Killed by me. Kronos will rule forever, He is better then you will ever be." I yelled. Zeus' throne disappeared and Athena gasped, "She was right, they have poisoned your mind! You are not like this Perseus!"

I glared, "You are unwise Athena."

While she was distracted, I grabbed my sword once again and slowed time. She ran in slow motion government her sword but it was to late. I through the sword and embedded it in Athena's forehead. She disappeared like her throne.

I clasped, I saw dots, I looked at the gapping cut in my sto,arch and mentally puked. I coughed blood as more spilled out of the wound.

I must have lost .5 maybe of a gallon. I was going to die without immediate attention. I crawled to Aphrodite's throne and drew riptide, untouched the whole battle.

"This is for breaking me."

I cut the throne in half.