Chapter 19

—————————————————————-8 months later———————————————-

Percy was in his deep coma, he was healed though. Madison held his hand tightly and Said "wake up Percy, wake up. Our baby's due any day now." She repeated it and left the room upset. Suddenly Percy's eyes fluttered open revealing a stunning gold. He ripped tubes off his arm and sat up, he held his head in his hands and groaned, "wh-what happened?" He muttered.

Kronos walked in and gasped. "Percy! Your awake!" He sat at Percy's bedside clutching his hand. "What happened? I-I remember...Cato." He teared up and hugged his dad crying. "He was my best friend." He sobbed, Kronos was surprisingly comforting.

"It's been nine months. I think Madison is going to give birth soon, we better tell her your awake" Kronos said. Percy's eyes widened, "MADISON!" Percy shouted and basically jumped out of the bed before helping and clutching his stomach. "Curse Athena for me." He said before leaving the room. Kronos chuckled, happy to have his son again.

———————————————————————-Percy's POV———————————————————

I rushed down the hall forwards Madison's room but found it empty. I rushed to mine and found Madison holding her stomach, which was huge. "MADISON!" I ran and kissed her. SHe grinned, "Your awake," her eyes filled with tears of joy And I rubbed her belly.

"Do you know the gender?" I asked, she nodded a no.

"I wanted to wait for you to wake up. I couldn't bring myself to." He smiled at her and then she screamed in pain. She was in labor.