Chapter 16

Third Person point of Veiw

The titans fought fiercely against the demigods, side by side with their army. Koios fell to the Ares Cabin But Clarisse fell after a stab from Logan. Drew Tanaka, daughter of Aphrodite, got off her butt and lead the cabin but they all fell.

The heaphutsus cabin set traps and fought, taking out Krios and Oceanus, but soon died off thanks to the 6th and 3rd legion. Kelli had killed Lou Ellen, Will Solace and Katie Gardener before Travis Stoll killed him. Izzy had died while spearing Travis. The battle raged on and

Thalia and the hunters were in Greece, fighting with the gods. The giants had killed Frank against orders and would soon deal with Gaea And Kronos, Hazel was already taken captive alongside Jason but Leo was still fighting, injured but still fighting.

Thalia and the hunters fought with Artemis and Aphrodite but suddenly, Aphrodite clasped screaming, Artemis rushed to her "Aphrodite What is wrong?" Aphrodite smiled sadly, "fall in Love Artemis, it will not break you." She groaned and started to flicker away, "P-Perseus is at Olympus. G-G-Go." She said before fading away. People stood shocked, resulting in the capture of Hestia, who was fighting supriseingly.

Artemis, Apollo, and Ares flashed to Olympus to help the big three along with a Athena— who left during the fight.— but they found five missing throne and a dying figure.

"Perseus." Artemis sneered.