Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lena Lowell was a ball of surprises. Zander hadn’t expected her to admire his art or graciously suffer through it. For the most part they weren’t arguing and she followed his order without complaining. He had her laid out on the table again working on the broken skin effect around each word. This stopped being about a school project hours ago, with each stroke he had a gallery showing in mind. He believed it could be that good.

He was working on Fallen on her waist when out the corner he noticed something interesting. The lacey black bra, if it could be called that because instead of supporting her girls they were on display with teasing sheer top halves and barely there bottom, had caught his attention a few times during the evening. This time he noticed her nipples were hard and straining against the thin material. He felt fine but maybe it was cold in the room. “Do you want me to put some heat on?”

She glanced down and saw what had his attention. “Oh god.” She covered her face with both her hands but he still saw the deep red blush through her fingers.  He chuckled, it was sadistic and he couldn’t help himself.  She slapped his arm. “Just finish.”

“Yes ma’am.” He chuckled again and got back to work which only put the other little teasing garment she called underwear in his eye sight too. It was obvious as day she hadn’t planned to strip in front of him today; she would’ve worn more decent undies if she had.

Her teasing yet concealing by the grace of god underwear set must’ve been for her boyfriend. He wondered what she was going to tell him if anything. Zander sure as hell wouldn’t be cool with his girlfriend half naked on some other guy’s table no matter the reason or how innocent it was. He sighed as he thought of Anthony’s work of Mel and all the sensual positions he had put her in. H knew they were sleeping together but seeing it captured forever in art broke his heart.

“Did you mess up?” Lena asked, she heard him sigh.

“No, thankfully. This stays on for a few days unless washed off with lots of soap and water. If I messed up I’d have to start it over.”

“That would suck.”

“Yup.”

“But I can wash it off, right? I don’t want to go to school looking like heaven’s reject.” She quickly went over her own question. “What did she do to land there anyway?”

“She?”

“The angel, she’s in hell now right?”

“She’s in all the bad parts of earth, the evil things we do to each other turned a once beautiful land into something broken and dark.” With his hands along her waist he felt the sharp breath she took. “She didn’t do anything wrong to fall.”

“Then why did she fall?” Lena sounded amazingly interested in his thought process.  She wasn’t looking at him so he gave into the urge and smiled.

“That’s for everyone to figure out on their own as they look at it.” He couldn’t wait to get the pictures taken and developed. He was so excited for this idea and started to think of others that could follow it. “I need you to sit up again. We’re almost done.” They were going on five hours of work now.

The last one to add detail to was Peace, it was positioned right above her heart and would be the ugliest looking one. The one that hurt the angel the most and the one she most desired.

She sat up. “I know you’re the boss and all but can we take a break? This is boarding on slave labor and I’m starving.”

Zander didn’t see a problem with that. “The kitchen is right past the living room.”