Chapter 1

It was one of those evenings of the week when I would prefer to lock myself up in my bedroom and not come out till I saw the sun rise above my head the next morning. Why you ask? It's because it's Friday night and the only thing that happens Friday nights, in our small town, are parties (Okay, not the only thing). Now you will most probably ask- Bella, what's wrong with parties? To that, I have only one answer- I hate parties! I'm one of those girls who would prefer to stay up all night reading story books instead of attending the so-called happening parties. I'm anti-social. Deal with it!

Maybe that's why I have never had many friends. Okay, to be honest, Nina is my only true friend in High-School who also happens to be my 'bestest' friend in the whole wide world along with him. I wonder except for these two people and my parents (unfortunately for them) how many people actually know of my existence. I would like to believe none.

I guess you all have already portrayed me as one of those shy, nerdy type girls who always get straights A's in class and do nothing other than studying. That would have been really awesome, but sorry to say, I'm not that kind. I'm just an ordinarily hopeless and clueless person who just wants to pass high-school and move on to the next phase of her life. That's me- Bella Jones, 17 years of age, (very) long brown hair, blue eyes, and totally not sexy kind of a girl (my opinion). And, if you think my name has any resemblance to that stupid Twilight film, where the whole vampire and werewolf clans fight just to save a stupid little girl who keeps the same expressions in the entire twilight series, then let me tell you... N O W A Y!!!!!

So, as I said before, today was one of those days when I should have locked myself up somewhere but instead here I was. Billy's house now held half of school's population. It was like a common ritual for parties to happen every other Friday at Billy's place since most of the weekends his parents would go out of town leaving him behind to do all the nonsense one could do. I wish my parents would do that sometimes. But then again, I would probably waste the freedom on self loathing and bore myself to sleep with nothing fun to do.

My twisted life journey started from here on- 26th of Feb.

Okay, so here I was, inside Billy's 'booze-stink house', searching for my one and only best friend. She was the reason I was forced to come here. Nina recently started going out with one of the most popular boys of our school and she wanted me to meet her best boyfriend ever. To be honest, Jake was the first and the only boyfriend Nina ever had. But who's counting, right?!

So I pushed through the large crowd of half knocked-out teenagers and horny jerks, before I could more or less find an empty area to catch up for some fresh air.

Nina was still not in sight when I noticed that this part of the house was more than just empty. It was deserted to be precise, other than the large group at the corner of the room. It just took a second to realize why people were steering clear from this room. This was where the two most powerful gangs were engaged in some heated conversation. I was supposed to quietly walk away when these two gangs met, but still, my eyes would always betray me to steal just one glance at that handsome face and those even more mesmerizing gray eyes. The person mentioned was Caleb Ryder, the most popular guy of our School, also famous for being the most dangerous and arrogant guy on campus.

And just then, while trying to not look at him anymore, for a slight whole second, I thought he looked at me too. Like really looked at me!!

"Hey, here you are" a figure called out from behind me, making me jump out of the ogling trance. I turned around to see my best friend smiling at me. "You came?" She glowed with joy, "That's why I love you so much" She came forward to give me a tight hug.

"Yes, Nina, I know that" I said rolling my eyes at her and smiled "Now where is your handsome daring boyfriend?" Yeah, I know, it was sarcastically insulting! I might have been a little bit jealous.

"Jake was with me all this time, but I think we won't see anymore of him tonight" Nina said looking thoughtfully at the group in the corner who were still having a heated conversation.

Then Nina told me what was actually going on in that little corner. According to what she heard, Tim's gang was here as well. That was never a good idea where Caleb and his gang was present. These two gangs were rivals and hated each other more than anything.

Knowing that we couldn't meet Jake anymore, we left the hallway and went outside into the garden to hang out by ourselves. What a waste of an evening! I should have stayed in my room. Here, except for Nina, nobody knew me, and neither was anybody interested. After sitting in the backyard for some time and watching Jessica trying to seduce Martin and falling all over him, I decided to grab a drink.

So, I went inside the house again. But maybe that was my worst mistake.

Apparently the drink stall was exactly a few feet away from Caleb and Tim's group. I tried not to pry on the group and headed towards the drinks stall quietly. This side of the room was more or less empty, mostly because everyone feared the two groups and tried to stay away from them as much as possible.

I could hear loud voices from their side, but decided best not to look at them. Actually like everyone else out here, I feared them.. A lot..!!

I was silently filling up my cup when suddenly I heard a loud thud after which the whole room got quiet. Everyone including me turned around to see where the noise came from. And oh my...

In front of me, I saw Caleb pushing Tim and another boy out of his way and walk right towards me. You know the feeling when you see your favorite hero in a movie, walk in slow motion, while the camera zooms in on him? That's how my heart fluttered looking at his god-like appearance walking towards me. Before I could do anything or even react, he came right in front of me, grabbed me by the waist, pulled me towards him and put his lips on mine.

And thus happened my first kiss.........

I Kissed Mr. Popular !!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HI all....
If you like it plzzzz comment and vote..

Love you, XoXo ;)