The First Night

Walking into your kitchen, you opened your fridge, looking into it for any ingredients to make something for yourself and the cats, since you didn't have cat food yet. You decided to make a risotto since you were a relatively good cook in your opinion.

Walking around your kitchen and preparing the ingredients you started humming a soft song, and you jumped in surprise when you noticed a crimson-eyed cat on the counter.

>Sebastian's POV<

After the girl walked into the kitchen, most of the cats stayed in the living room, where Alois was clinging to that spider incessantly, my master was attempting to read what seemed like an open textbook on the coffee table and Undertaker was laughing at everyone. Since Grell was busy gushing about the beautiful (e/c)-eyed female and was not trying to molest me (for once), I decided to go help out our rescuer in the kitchen. After earning a grunt from Ciel indicating that I was excused, I graciously went into the kitchen and jumped on the table scaring the poor girl. 

"Jeez, Crow, don't do that again, please," she said, sending a relieved smile my way,

'What an interesting human...' I thought

"So, did you come to help me cook?" 

'Yes', I said, however, it came out as a mewl and caused her to giggle slightly, before reaching out and scratching behind my ear. This action caused me to purr loudly, as it felt really good and when she touched me I could smell her soul very well. It smelled delicious... 

She laughed again softly, 'her lips look rather delectable' I thought. I sat on the counter, at the edge as to not get in the way, since I figured, there really isn't much I could do without opposable thumbs, except bring her spices, which she accepted gratefully. She marveled at how smart I was when I brought her spices that would fit the dish well, which I won't deny felt very nice, even though she thought she was speaking to a cat.

>Your POV<

After being done with the risotto you divided it evenly for all of the cats and yourself and put the plates on the floor in the kitchen. After that, you called to the cats, which came bounding towards the door and rubbing against your legs, although it was mostly Red and Biscuit who did that. After dinner you put the dishes in the sink, deciding to wash them later and went to your room to change and take a shower. You noticed all of the cats following you, when you walked into your room, you saw the cats about to go in after you.

"You guys are going to have to stay out here while I change..." You said awkwardly.

However, while most cats such as Suit, Pirate, Spider, Crow and Bone who seemed to already have distracted himself with something and ran downstairs, the others such as Red and Biscuit, seemed adamant that you let them in. They tried to get through, only for you to pick them up and set them outside again before closing the door. 

You proceeded to take a nice warm shower, and put on your pajamas which consisted of shorts and a big T-shirt. As you walked out of the bathroom drying your (h/l) hair, you jumped a bit startled that the door was now open and all of the cats were freely roaming around your room. You were slightly confused as to how they opened the door, but you decided to let it go since they seemed to be smarter than regular cats. 

>Alois POV< 

As soon, as my girl closed the door I ordered Claude to open it again, so I could walk in. Who does she think she is deciding where I can and cannot go? 'She is pretty though, she will be mine'  I thought as I walked into her room, the bathroom door was locked so I just settled on exploring her room. There were few photos on the desks, but an open notebook said that it belonged to (y/n) which I guessed was her name.

'Y/n... Y/n is such a pretty name, for a pretty girl...'

Soon enough the door opened and revealed (y/n) in a new attire drying her hair. Her attire was rather scandalous and a snorted when I saw Ciel nearly fall off the bed where he was sitting when he saw her. The short shorts showed her smooth thighs and the T'shirt slipped off her shoulder a little bit. I immediately walked over to her and rubbed against her legs, 'her skin feels nice' I thought. 

>Your  POV<

Biscuit rubbed himself against your legs as he looked into your eyes, somewhat alluringly, causing you to chuckle. You got into bed as you felt the cats snuggle up beside you and fell asleep to the sound of their purrs.