Bedridden part 1

The group of men were completely silent for a moment as they looked at your limp and fragile body nestled in Agni's strong arms. Nobody knew what to do, it was a tense atmosphere to say the least. Finally Alois broke the ice,
"Oooooooooh someone is in troubleeeeee!!!" His voice carried a taunting tinge to it as he smirked at Ciel. Don't misunderstand, Alois did care for you very deeply and was worried at your current state but he also really cared about rubbing the fact that Ciel was caught red handed into Ciel' face.
"Alright, since you are all clearly incompetent children I'll have to take care of (Y/N)." Spoke William pushing up his glasses and pulling you from Agnis hands quickly.
Although his face barely showed it William was felt a pit in his stomach, not wanting the worst to happen. He knew though that it is best to remain rational I. This situation and of course it was one of his strong points to remain calm and cool during times of pressure. Laying your form down on the couch, William couldn't help but notice how perfectly you fit into his arms, how much like a precious thing the simple fact of him holding you awakened almost a guttural instinct to protect you.
Almost as soon as he set you down  Grell rushes toward you, clinging to your waist as he cried dramatically,
"My poor sweet rose! Is she ever going to make it! Oh why is life so cruel! Ah! I am feeling faint myself!"
The house came truly alive with worry and fuss after that: Soma cling to Agni crying, 'Why oh why has life taken his precious future wife away when he only just met her!', Sebastian and Claude were fussing over your wellbeing, Grell
Was crying into a silent Undertakers coat and Ciel was stunned. For the first time in a long time he felt so guilty, it terrified him to no end how you brought out these strong and long stagnant emotions in him; guilt, desire, love. Love? Did he love you? He now knew the answer.
As the afternoon wound down and Grells hysterics turned to slight sniffles, Sebastian put another wet towel on your head, pressing a hand against your warm forehead, at least you weren't running a fever. It was most likely just exhaustion. Claude was in the kitchen preparing some tea for when you awoke, not that Sebastian trusted Claude with anything at all, but he did not want to leave your side.
"Now I am just as worried about (Y/N) as the rest of you, but I would also like an explanation!"
Announced a princely voice.
Soma stood stately with his hands squarely on his hips, Agni stood behind him as always with his head bowed.
"Well we would like very much for this affair to be explained to us ourselves," spoke Claude, "however there is not much known about the situation."
"One moment I was dissecting a corpse and the next, I was a cat shoved into a box with the rest!" Giggled Undertaker.
"(Y/N) was the sweet soul that picked us up, she let us into her home and life with open arms and now Ciel basically killed her!" Said a miffed Alois pointedly.
"I DIDNT KILL HER DAMMIT!" Screamed Ciel, as he stomped out of the room, leaving a stunned crowd behind. 

Ciel's POV
I knew that in some ways Alois was right, part of the reason for her state right now, but what was I supposed to do? Tell the truth? Yes. Why didn't I tell the truth? Well of course I didn't want her to feel distant from me because of my lifestyle! But why didn't I want her to become distant, I have been fine with being alone before... but I want her close to me. Forever.
I didn't tell her because I am in love with her.
I know I shouldn't feel this way, as long as I am engaged with Elizabeth and I have a contract with a demon. I shouldn't be with someone like her. Someone so perfect, pure and full of light. I don't deserve her...

Normal POV
After Ciel's outburst the living room fell into silence. With a sigh Sebastian left the room to find his distraught master. There was nothing left to say. Suddenly you began to stir awake.

As you opened your eyes,  you were immediately hugged by Alois and Soma who were next to you in a second showering you with affection, well the affection bit was more Alois, but Soma was there too cheering for you in his enthusiastic way.
"My god (Y/N)! Don't ever scare me like that again! I thought you had died!" Whined Alois dramatically in between sobs. Yes, somewhere along the hectic chain of events of the last few minutes you have been awake the blond diva began to cry out of relief
"I have to agree with my highness, we were very worried my lady." Said Claude.
"Perhaps it would be beneficial if you let her have a little bit of space my Prince, seeing as how she might be experiencing a bit of fatigue and disorientation at the current moment." Agni reasoned.
With this the Bengali prince and the blond noble stepped back from your slightly stunned form on the couch. Agni was right, having two people in your face right after waking up was a very jarring experience to say the least.
William knelt down closer to you, looking at your face.
"Do you feel better (Y/N), his voice was smooth as he watched your every move like a hawk.
"I-I'm okay..." you said in a quiet tone, "in fact I feel great, I think I'm going to go."
However as soon as you started to get up, a pair of hands pushed you back down into the pillows of the couch.
"No no no no! You are sick and I as your future husband, cannot let you just walk around unwell! You have to feel as perfectly as you look after all! Therefore I shall nurse you back to proper health!"
Soma said as he put the back of his hand on your forehead,
"Woah there princey, who said you are going to be her future husband!?" Retorted Alois as he shot Soma a glare.
"I said so."
Normally you would have retorted and stood up for yourself but in the current situation your mind was still foggy and distorted so you just stayed quiet trying to collect your thoughts. The two continued to bicker until William said in a booming, authoritative voice,
"You two are childish and impossible! Can you not see how you are stressing her out."
Silence fell across the room once again.
"It's fine I promise I am perfectly fine! C'mon William! You are all about efficiency right! You wouldn't let me just lounge around and do nothing for no reason!?" You said putting on the best cheery voice you could muster, it still sounded fake and tired.
"I am sorry (Y/N), usually while I would consider the act of doing nothing absolutely horrid, I simply cannot let you tire yourself out any more. Therefore it is as those two have said: you shall stay under our supervision until you are well again."