Meanwhile at Home

As time ticked on Alois, Soma, Grell and Ciel began to get antsy, even though Ciel stayed indifferent as ever because he was too proud to admit that he could care for someone. It was very unlike you to still be asleep this late in the day, so needless to say everyone was starting to get concerned.
"I am sure there is nothing to worry about," announced Soma, trying to reassure himself more then anyone else, "She is probably just still resting from yesterday."

Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows slightly, trying to find the scent of your soul, but it was difficult because his sense of smell was not in its prime. Something about this new world dulled all of his senses and while some days he could almost sense the souls around him the way he used to, today he couldn't even smell the souls of those in the room with him, let alone you all the way from upstairs. He knew it was the same for the Spider as he saw his nose crinkle slightly in an effort to locate you, but alas they were both unsuccessful.
"Yes this is rather peculiar, she is usually the first one down for breakfast." Remarked William glancing at the stairs.
"Agni! Come we shall go and collect (y/n) for breakfast!" Spoke the prince as his loyal butler was at his side in a moment.
"Please, do not wake her up if she is asleep, she is still recovering." Said Ciel, not bothering to look up from the book he was reading.
"Don't worry Ciel, I am an experienced caretaker! After all I took care of you when you were sick!" Exclaimed Soma before disappearing upstairs along with Agni as Ciel's entire face went bright red.
"Aw poor baby Ciel needed to be taken care of!"  Mocked Alois as he couldn't resist poking fun at the blue haired earl sitting across from him,
"Look who is talking, if anyone here acts like an obnoxious child it is you." Said Ciel staring into his book so intensely it was clear to see that he wasn't even reading it anymore.
"You call me a child but you forget that I am still taller then you." Boasted Alois with a smirk
"If I wore the same shoes ladies wear I would also be taller then me." Ciel replied through gritted teeth glaring at Alois who was also about to reply but was interrupted.
"You both act like obnoxious children." Spoke William, tired of these two constantly arguing and distracting him from his book.
Suddenly the atmosphere in the room completely changed as Soma came sprinting down the staircase with a terrified look on his face.
"Gone! She is gone!" He exclaimed
"What do you mean she is gone!?" Ciel spoke standing up quickly as he tried to grapple with the idea of you disappearing.
"We went upstairs and we knocked on the door twice, and when she didn't open both times we came in, and she wasn't in bed so we tried to knock on the bathroom door, but no water was running, and she was also not responding so we tried the handle and it wasn't locked and she she was also not there!" Hurriedly spoke Soma tripping over his words as he began to cry.
"That can't be! I don't accept that!" Alois announced as he sprinted up the stairs to see for himself, the others following closely behind. 
However, as they got to your room it was plain to see that you were indeed gone.
"Sebastian! Turn this house upside down, search every nook and cranny of this home to make sure that she isn't still here!" Ciel barked,
"Claude! Help Sebastian!"
Agni wanted to help too, but he was a bit busy trying to calm down a very distraught Prince Soma who was currently crying while sitting on the floor.

Claude's POV
As I heard the news, I felt my cold, non beating heart squeeze as worry filled me. I couldn't afford to lose her, not now. Not when she was my last chance at fulfillment. Part of me wished to go back to the time before I realized these feelings and before I realized what she was, when it was just a game, but I also knew that if I had her, it would be a million times better then consuming her soul. Even if I had to work with the wretched crow demon, I had to find her again.
"You seem distracted Claude," I heard a mocking voice from behind me, "I wonder what it is you are thinking about... or maybe who."
"It isn't like I'm the only one Crow."
At this I heard a melancholic laugh, as we continued to search for clues quietly.
"Can you sense her soul?" He asked much more serious this time.
Once again a strained myself to try and locate her, but I could only locate the soul of my master and that was only because of the bond that tied us together.
"No I can't. There is something about this world that makes it harder for us to use our abilities."
"Yes... I have noticed it as well..."
There was a short silence between us before I heard him speak again.
"You know what she is don't you."
"Yes. She is the only chance for a damned creature like you or me to find fulfillment and peace."
A pregnant silence settled in the room, we both knew what I said was the truth.
"You do realize Spider, she can only belong to one of us."
I growled at this, of course I knew that, but I did not want to accept that there could be any outcome except the one where she chooses me.
"She will. It will be me."

Alois POV
She couldn't be gone, she just couldn't! She wouldn't leave me like everyone else has done in my life. No she is probably just in some cozy part of this house that we don't know about. She will come back to me.
I sat on her bed, as I curled her blanket around myself, trying to surround myself with warmth like she used to. Sniffling I pulled the blanket tighter around myself. If only I had been there, if only I hadn't listened to everyone and been here, she would be in my arms right now. Her chest rising up and down softly as she slept. She would be downstairs with us having breakfast, and laughing as she broke up another fight between me and Ciel. She couldn't be gone.

Normal POV
It has been an hour since they discovered you were missing and every room in the house was searched but you were nowhere to be seen. Sebastian and Claude stayed composed as they reported the news to everyone.
"Then she must have left the house." Concluded Ciel with a sigh
"But how could she? No one saw her leave and me and Willy have been down here since dawn!"
"She must have left before then."said Agni standing behind the Prince
"No one of us would have heard her going downstairs" said Sebastian
"I believe you are both wrong hehehe." giggled Undertaker who had the habit of appearing and disappearing everywhere.
"What do you know you old man?" humphed Alois.
"There is a back door to this house... hehe. So in the early hours of the morning she probably tip toed out and nobody noticed." He said exaggerating his words with hand gestures that looked more effective due to his long black nails.
"Where?" Asked Ciel coldly, realizing that it was a major oversight on his part to not order Sebastian to find out every way someone could enter and exit this house.
"Hehehe in her closet! I found it there when I was taking a nap in a bed I made out of her clothes."
"You are a weirdo." said Grell hiding behind William
"So what do we do now my lord? You know good and well that there is no way for us to navigate this world without her help."
All eyes were on the young earl as Ciel pronounced the final verdict.
"The I suppose we wait for her return."