Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 26

It's kinda amazing how Carter remembered me. After all these years, I never thought he would. He change alot though-from sweet, outgoing and smart to still-smart, ubber hot, and a nice body. I remember when we were in middle school, he use to take up wrestling, and I would go see him pratice. That body . .

I chuckled softly to myself as I exited out the main doors and walked home. I grabbed my headphones from my side bookbag and pulled them out, pluging them in my iPhone and tapping on the song ' Back In Time' by Pitbull. Softly humming to the tone of the song, I watched the cars go by. Black, red, sliver, blue, green, white. . 

My house came into view, as I dug deep in my pocket and got out my sliver key. Putting the key in the hole, I twisted it before opening the door.

I place down my bookbag down, and yelled out loud "Mom I'm home!"

Hugging my mom, I went to the fridge and grabbed a small ice cream containter, in the flavor of 'Homemade Vanilla' in 'BlueBell'. Grabbing a spoon and popping the spoon in my mouth, I moaned at the taste of the flavor. It was my favorite ice cream.

I scramble up upstairs and plopped down on my bed eatting my ice cream. My mouth filled with vanilla sweetness as I smiled. Again, this is my favorite ice cream. I click on the t.v and watched 'Cartoon Network'. Yes I still love cartoons. My favorite cartoon is 'Scooby Doo'. It's been one of my favorite's from my early childhood. 

I watched as Scooby ran from the ghost, leaping in Shaggy's arms. I laughed like an idot, that how Scooby was, a chicken, but a very cute chicken. (A'N:  'Scooby Doo' is actually my favorite cartoon. I love watching the 'Mystery Incorpated' one)

I took out my math book and started studying. 

"So.." as I looked at the the math problem that was infront of me, and tap my pencial on my chin.

"If A is 17, B is 9 and C is 18 what is D?"

"Aren't you a nerd, aren't you suppose to know these things?" I heard a voice day. I turned from my chair and my eyes focused on a figure in the doorway. 

"Nick?" I tilt my head. What was he doing here? 

"The one and only" he smirked before entering my room-observing it.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned his apperance.

"Though I'd drop by surprise." he smiled softly before sitting on the edge of my bed.

He looked around my room till he focused his eyes on what was infront of me.

"Eww math. I'm allergic to the thinking of it" he rolled his eyes.

"So what really brings you here?" as I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, I was walking but  then I figure why not go see Milly. I haven't seen you after lunch Wednesday so I though 'Hey why not go visit Milly?'. So I walked up to your door and my eyes fell on this white paper." as he took out a small folded white piece of paper. He handed over to me, before I could ask ' Do you read it ' he said " And no, I didn't read it". 

I grinned. 

I slowly unfolded the white piece of paper, and read the words that was written on the paper.

I could be your prince charming, 

I could love you and We could ride away on a horse,

When I’m with you I can’t help but Be this way

You’re my nerd

I smiled. He has done it again. Who-ever this was, made me smile. Who-ever this was, knew how to make a girl smile.

"Well..what is it?" Nick questioned.

"Some guy wrote a poem for me" as a smile rose upon my face.

"Ahh. . ." 

"A charmer I see. . " I smiled and rolled my eyes. 

================================================================

Question of the day:

What's your favorite cartoon ?

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3