Chapter 38

Hiiii, I want to thank you all for over 100K reads in such short time. This book has only been published for 3 weeks and it's already hit a big number of reads and has already made top of the hot list. I'm living my best life right now Ahahaha, thank you for your votes and the love you all have been showing me. Stay groovy babby xox
_____

"I can't imagine the hurt and the heartache you're carrying. I'm sorry I failed you as a Grandfather but I'm also sorry for failing your parents. You shouldn't have gone through everything you had and I know I have no right to be proud of the person you've become but I am every bit of proud. Your parents raised a strong and beautiful young lady and I'm more then sure they did the same with your brother. If you'd let me, I'd gladly wear the hurt for you and be apart of yours and Grayson's life." Vice said softly, different emotions running through his eyes.

Everything he said hit me hard; it's everything I wasn't expecting but everything I wanted to hear. Zade's finger pushed my chin up so I could stare up into his grey pools and wiped the tears that fell, his face in a pained expression and his eyes pleaded with me to stop crying.

Vice held his arms out to me with sadness etched onto his face so I slowly made my way towards him and stepped into his arms, he sighed with heavy relief and kissed the top of my head.

"How am I supposed to top your speech?" Fane glared at Vice.

"It's not a competition." Vice snapped.

"Everything he said, I'd love to be apart of yours and Grayson's life." Fane smiled warmly, ignoring Vice. "That's if you'll let me of course."

"No one interferes with my brother, he's happy where he is and he'll meet you when he's ready, are we clear?" I spoke sternly, leaving no room for anyone to argue with me.

"Crystal." Vice and Fane nodded with their hands up in surrender.

"Good." I moved back towards Zade.

"Who might you be?" Vice stared at Zade curiously.

"This is my boyfriend Zade." I said, gesturing between the two.

Zade smirked down at me; he likes me introducing him as my boyfriend.

Cue the eye roll. I thought playfully.

"Treating her well I hope." Vice said firmly.

"Better then you did." Zade shook his hand.

I'm definitely yours. I thought, staring up at Zade with a smirk.

"I like him." Vice turned to me with an approving smile. "He's got some guts."

Zade didn't change his facial expression; he remained with his jaw locked and his posture taut.

"Would you two like to meet everyone else?" Fane asked.

"Sure." I nodded, staring up at Zade.

He finally smiled and my nerves calmed almost immediately.

"Your Grandmother you've already met Lucia the last time you were here and this is your aunt Aviana and the other hiding in the corner is Vania." Fane gestured to the three women.

"Hi, nice seeing you guys again." I nodded towards Lucia and Aviana.

"I'm so glad you came back, nice to meet you Zade." Aviana said with a bright smile, she was the definition of pretty. Bright blue eyes and straight blonde hair, she looked like mum so much.

"Ah yeah." I smiled, not knowing what to say, Zade nodded in reply.

"Sorry about Vania, her mouth gets the better of her." Aviana whispered between the two of us.