I'm still alive, and now inspired

Salutations to all the wonderful readers who love this book, yes I will be continuing. I don't really have a good excuse as to why I haven't updated in forever. To put it short, I've been slowly becoming less and less depressed so now after a long hiatus, I have the energy and interest to write again but two new things:

1. I'm not really going to be on any kind of update schedule or anything like that, I'll only update when I really feel up to it because whenever I put any kind of pressure on myself to write the quality seems to plummet as I have noticed. Long story short I first write down a rough draft on paper, quality check it for any problems, do a second draft if needed, then transfer it to Wattpad and check for mistakes for a third time to make sure it's absolutely perfect and THEN I publish it. I learned a lot in the past 2 years of not really publishing anything and this process is the best way for me to post anything that I can REALLY be proud of. This Wallace and Gromit book is my pride and joy (despite the Hiccup x reader being the most popular) and I want to do my absolute best so you all can enjoy this book too. :)

2. When I first started  writing, I made it a clear fact that I hated the ship Hiccstrid, so much that I posted whole chapters about but there's been kind of a life changing update. I have a boyfriend now, and I love him very much. Actually being in a relationship really help me get over my problem with Hiccstrid. Do I still hate the ship?? Yes I do. But it doesn't bother me so much to the point where I post about it. I deleted the chapter declaring my hatred for said ship on my Hiccup book because I'm tired of all the stupid fights that go on in the comment section. I still don't like Hiccstrid but it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it used to. I even changed my bio in my profile because I feel like starting anew. So I don't want to see anymore stupid comments/messages saying that I'm a disrespectful whore and that I should be burned at the stake because I don't ship your OTP. You WILL be reported because I'm over this crap.

Thank you to all my wonderful readers who kept encouraging we to keep going, you guys are the real reason I wanted to pick this book back up again. I'm not gonna promise to update all the time but I will update when I feel like the chapter is good enough for you lovelies to read. Thank you for your patience and have a good day/night. :)

Signed: Angela :3