Author's Note/Farewell

Guys! I can't believe that I finally finished this fiction! Thank you for sticking with me all the way to the end! This was really fun to write (even though it got crappy as it went on) and I'm glad that I finally got this plot out of my head.

      So just to clear things up, because Merlin revealed his magic, he changed his and Arthur's fate. Mordred never became evil, and thus never stabbed Arthur. Morgana still attacked Camelot, multiple times, but she was stopped.

      I know the ending was kinda cheesy, but I love cheese so that's ok with me. Thank you all again for reading this!

       Also, keep your eyes out for a new Merlin fanfic I plan on writing! It's only a plot idea right now, but eventually I will get to writing it.

       The Dawn of the King
After waiting for over a thousand years for Arthur's return, Merlin is overjoyed to reunite with his best friend. But nothing can last forever.  When old friends, and past enemies return, can the Once and Future King stop the darkness from rising?
Can they survive until the dawn?

And...

Only For You
After "dying" Merlin wakes up in an unfamiliar kingdom, with no idea where he is, what he's doing there, or even who he is. The only thing he does remember?
Arthur.
Or at least, the name.
Now, Merlin must figure out who this "Arthur" is, while trying to keep himself alive in this strange kingdom. And it turns out, Merlin has more connections to this kingdom than he knows. But with Merlin gone, how will Camelot fare? Can it survive without its protector?

     So that is the description for my new fics. Thanks once again for sticking with me until the end of The Tournament of Gladiators! I really appreciate it. Ugh it almost makes me want to cry now that this is over!

     Farewell to all!

-InkFanatic