CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR'S POV

You were walking in the hallway when you suddenly stop. You look at the view in front of you. You feel like your heart is been stab repeatedly.

Jungkook and iu

Jungkook was holding both iu's hand. While iu was looking away. But when she did that she saw you standing not far from them. She quickly let go of jungkook's hand and she walk towards you.

IU: y-y/n-ah... I-its not what--

Y/N: Its ok unnie.

You gave her a small smile.

Jungkook was just standing there while looking down, in fact he didn't even care if you see them. He was looking down because of what happened to them before you came.

FLASHBACK

Jungkook was walking in the hallway but he saw iu talking to jimin while walking together.

Without hesitation, he walk towards them and he harshly grabbed iu's hand which startled them both.

JIMIN: Yah! What's your problem?

He shouted at him. But jungkook just smirk. While iu was struggle to get out of his grip.

IU: Jungkook.. Let me go.

JUNGKOOK: I want to talk to you, noona.

Jungkook said while giving jimin a death glares. They were giving each other a death glares.

JIMIN: You better let go of her hands, now.

He said firmly, while he was clenching his fist.

Iu saw jimin's hand. She holds jimin's hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

IU: I'll be fine.. Just go.

JIMIN: Are you sure?

Iu nodded. She did that because she didn't want both of them to cause trouble because of her.