CHAPTER 27

AUTHOR'S POV

TAEHYUNG: Yes hyung................................... Don't worry I'll take care of her............................................. Okay... I'll make sure jungkook won't come to see her.................... Okay just text me if you will come to the hospital........ Bye.

Taehyung hung up. He sigh. He look to his left and look at jungkook.

Jungkook was driving while taehyung was talking to jimin on the phone. He was just there listening to their conversation.

Jimin said he wouldn't be able to come to the hospital today because he have a important things to do. And he asked taehyung to take care of y/n. Jungkook thought that this was the perfect time to be with y/n without jimin's knowledge. Because he knew jimin wouldn't let him be with y/n.

JUNGKOOK: Thank you hyung for helping me..

TAEHYUNG: You're welcome.. I'm doing this because I wanted to help you...I want you to be happy... You're still my friend jungkook.. And I also want to know if you are really true this time.. I hope I won't regret letting you stay with her.. Don't disappoint me again, jungkook.

Jungkook nodded.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I finally have the chance to be with her. I'm so happy and excited.

Thanks to taehyung who help me. I won't miss this chance to be with her.. And I will show her how much I love her.

Wait for me.. Jagi.

We finally arrived

We finally arrived. We are walking in the hallway. And I could feel how my heart is pounding faster while we were walking. I actually felt nervous. I was happy and excited.

We stop at her door. Taehyung grab the doorknob and he walk inside and I follow him.

Her room was so silent except all I hear was the heart monitor and our footsteps.

I look to my right... And there she was... My love..... My baby..... My jagi...... She's sleeping peacefully with oxygen mask.

It shattered my heart into pieces whenever I see her in this state.. I hate to see her like this.. And I hate myself more because I gave her so much pain... I made her suffer.... I bully her.... And I hurt her. I'm the worst person in the world. I can't believe how selfish I was.. To think that she was enduring this pain just to be with me but all I did was to make her suffer... She's been suffering all this time but I was too selfish.

She don't deserve this... I deserve this.

I didn't even notice that I was just staring at her until taehyung patted my shoulder and we both stare at y/n's sleeping figure. She looks so peaceful.

TAEHYUNG: Go ahead jungkook..... She's all yours.

I look at taehyung and he gave me a smile and patted my shoulder. I smile and turn to face y/n. Then I started to walk towards her.