CHAPTER 16

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook walk inside the school clinic. He was looking for iu.

There he found her lying in the bed with bandage wrapped on her head. Jungkook took a seat beside her bed. He held her hand while his eyes stated to get teary. He felt his heart ache seeing her in this state.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry, noona.. This wouldn't happen to you if I was there. I know it's my fault that you are in this state. I didn't expect her to do this to you.. And I know I was the reason why she did this to you.. Because she was angry that I chose you than her.. Because I love you.

He kiss her hand gently.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S HOUSE

JIMIN: What the fck happened to you?!

Jimin shouted as he ran to his sister.

He saw her band aid forehead and her right arm was wrapped with bandage. He also notice that there was a small cut on her bottom lip. He hug his sister while rubbing her back. He broke the hug and look at her from head to toe.

JIMIN: Tell me what happened to you?? Who did this to you?

Y/N: No one did this to me oppa.

You gave him a fake smile. But jimin knew you were hiding something.

JIMIN: Tell me now y/n-ah... Before I loose my temper.

Y/N: No one did this to me, oppa... You know me.. I'm clumsy sometimes.

JIMIN: Where did you get this?? And what the he'll happened to your arm? Why is it wrapped with bandage?

Y/N: I... I slipped, oppa.

JIMIN: You slipped?

Y/N: Yes.. Because I... I was in the girls bathroom then I suddenly slipped and hurt myself.

You said nervously. Hoping he will believe you. But jimin know you better. He know when you are hiding something. When you are lying.

JIMIN: Are you telling me the truth?

You nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. Jimin sigh.

JIMIN: OK.......just go to your room and change. I will just call you if dinner is ready.

You nodded and walk towards your room.