CHAPTER 25

A/N: Okay... So like I said.. This ff is full of dramas so if you don't like dramas its okay if you don't want to read my ff..

And for those who likes dramas you can continue reading it.

And this ff is a SAD STORY. So... I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Thank you. 😊😘

And of course..

Enjoy!

⬇⬇

***************************

JUNGKOOK'S POV

JUNGKOOK: Y-y/n?

I said in a cracked voice and my tears flow down nonstop.

What happened to her?

Is she sick? Did she got into a accident?

What happened to you y/n-ah?

I have so many questions on my head. But right now she's infront of me.. And that's important. I will never let her go.

I slowly walk towards her. She's sleeping peacefully and I can tell that she's in pain.

Is this what taehyung was trying to say? 'SHE'S BEEN SUFFERING IN PAIN! '

My tears keeps falling nonstop as I keep looking at her while getting closer. As I was close enough to her bed. I suddenly heard the door open. And someone entered the room.

???: Oh.. Hyung.. You're here?

I heard a familiar voice. I turn around to face that person. He widen his eyes when he saw me.

TAEHYUNG: Yah! What are you doing here?

He was shock I didn't answer him.

TAEHYUNG: Yah! Jeon jungkook how did you get here?? And please leave now!

JUNGKOOK: Why? Am I not allowed to see her?

TAEHYUNG: Yes! Because if jimin find out that you're here. He won't hesitate to kill you! So I'm warning you.. You should leave now!

JUNGKOOK: I dont care if he wants to kill me! And how come you never told me she was here??! Why are you all so damn selfish?!

TAEHYUNG: It's not like that jungkook.. It's just that jimin wouldn't like it if he find out that you're here!

JUNGKOOK: Then go ahead! I'm not scared. He can do whatever he wants with me... He can beat me or kill me! But it won't stop me from coming closer to her.. I will do everything to be with her!

TAEHYUNG: Yah! Jeon JUNGKOOK! I'm serious right now! You better leave befo-

???: Why are you so noisy taehyung? Y/n might get-

He stop talking as soon as his eyes landed on me.

JIMIN: What the......... TAEHYUNG! WHY THE FCK IS HE HERE?!

He shouted at taehyung. Jimin then turn his gaze to me. His eyes is full of anger. And I saw he tighten his fist. But I'm not scared.

JIMIN: And you! WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BASTARD?!

Jimin shouted at me. I just stood there watching him throw his anger at me.

JIMIN: GET OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD!