CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S POV:

5:15 P.M

You were walking in the street with jungkook. You were happily telling him your stories but jungkook on the other hand is feeling annoyed by how talkative you are.

JUNGKOOK: Aish.. Will you stop talking?!

Y/N: O.. Oh.. I'm sorry, oppa.

You said in a low voice. Feeling hurt because he always find you annoying. You both continue to walk.

Y/N: uhmmm... Oppa?

JUNGKOOK: What?

Y/N: Can you please walk me home?

Jungkook sigh in annoyance. He turn to look at her with cold expression.

JUNGKOOK: I said I don't want to. You can go home alone.

He said in a harsh tone.

Y/N: O-ok... Uhm.... How about we go to the amusement park, oppa... Yes.. Let's go to the amusement park.

You said happily.

JUNGKOOK: I'm tired, Okay? And if you want to go... Then go by yourself.

Y/N: Aww~ but I want you to go with me. Please.... Oppa.

You said with puppy eyes. Jungkook on the other got more annoyed, he was tired from his practice and he wanted to relax and go home to take a rest. But with your behavior it only made him angry.

JUNGKOOK: Will you stop it?! I said i'm tired! What part of it can't you understand? You're so annoying!

Jungkook said and started to walk faster. You feel hurt when he said the word 'annoying'.

Y/N: I-i know I'm annoying.

You mumbled but jungkook heard it. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

Jungkook first arrive at his house

Jungkook first arrive at his house. He walk straight inside the house without saying a word to you. You just stood there watching him walking inside.

Y/N: *sigh* I guess I'm walking home alone now.

You mumbled and started to walk. But what you didn't know is that jungkook was watching you from the window.

Jungkook felt bad about what happened earlier. He didn't mean it. He was just too tired and he unconsciously said that word. He knows he hurt your feelings, he admitted that he regret saying those words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S BEDROOM: