Thank You for Not Ignoring This Book

READ THIS BECAUSE IT ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT LIFE.

Okay maybe not about life per say, but definitely about this book. Anyways...

Hi!! Okay so, I'm not very good at the whole keeping-the-authors-notes-short business because I basically spill my life into them and they end up being one paragraph long.

SO, that's why I'm just making this BIG AUTHORS NOTE to just to cover the whole thing!

I wrote this because I was afraid of readers thinking I was rude, not talking to them and all.

But I was also afraid of getting too into the ANs and not enough of the story. So here we are!

READ THIS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CAUSE IT WILL PROBABLY COVER THEM. 

1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! I love comments more than votes (<---Pffft what am I talking about? I don't even know what votes are for) I'm a noob at writing on Wattpad (Isn't it obvious?)  and I have tonssssss of ideas so if you like this, be on the look out for more later.

2. This book is taking place during the Medieval Era (Period? Times? Ya get my point) BUT it will contain some modern day phrases, references, and such. No phones or anything tho.

3. Okay so, I know I may have marked this as "Mature" but honestly I'm a wimp and a little new to my obsession with romance (Before I was the kid that fake-vomited during Twilight). ALSO, I know this is a gay fictional book, but I am also a non-judgmental Christian from a judgmental Christian family (I WOULD BE MURDERED IF THEY FOUND THIS BOOK). So swear words and sexual content is....I don't know okay? Swear words... probably not because I have no fowl mouth. I mostly say "Freakin Flippin Frick Frack Diddly Dack Padawack son of a cheesestick in Marinara sauce." But yeah there will be a few interrupted words. Sorry for my fear of dying :(

4. I love Harry Potter and, if not more, Percy Jackson with a PASSION. There WILL be references and puns and they WILL occur often, but do not fear if you don't get it. It's okay. (Just saying "will"... I'm already thinking of Will Solace)

5. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  The first two-ish chapters are totally serious and they talk in super Medieval-speak, but those chaps are like the prologue...in a way. When they run into each other, THEN my playful side starts peeking out. And soon it will take over.

6. IM NOT CLICHE. Usually, I hate cliches. But I was determined to make a cliche-story plot with barely no cliches.

     Enemies falling in love? Check.

     A world with soulmates? Check.

     A romance with werewolves? Check-ity Check check.

Now I hafta find a way to make it not cliche, but still lovey-dovey...Wish me luck.

7. I AM A SASSY, SILLY, AND PLOT TWISTING EVIL AUTHOR. So, basically: Rick Riordin, the female version. That was a warning. I really like burning people and I will burn other characters in my stories SO BAD. So yeah I don't like to brag...so I'm gonna stop here with that. Expect evilness.

8. I kind of update slow because I'm working on like, five Percy Jackson fanfictions (surprise surprise) on another site while writing this. Also, I have school finals, soccer, homework (Which I should probably be doing right now), and my I-like-to-make-plans-without-telling-you parents. Also Also, I get easily distracted and will listen to music, talk to friends, read a book on this website, draw, or write another book's chapter before I finish a chapter on this book. SO IM SORRY IN ADVANCE!! (Not THAT slow though, just....may take a little while.)

9. If you see any errors, please tell me. I know I make mistakes, even after re-readin the chapter over and over and over again. So please notify me if you see any slip-ups. Thanks :P

10. I LOVE EVERYBODY. I wanted to make it clear that I am not my characters, nor do I express the views of my characters. If one of my characters makes a fat joke, I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE WITH THAT BODY TYPE (<--that was an example. I'm not sure if you would see any fat jokes in a Medieval romance). If one of my characters are homophobic, I AM NOT A HOMOPHOBE OR THIS BOOK WOULD NOT EXIST. If my characters hate cliches, even if I hate cliches, to be honest, I still read them. Why? Because some are good stories. And the authors are good writers. I'm not hating on cliche stories. My life's goal is to love everybody. You be you. I'll be me. And we can be friends. Sorry if I went all crazy on you, I just needed to get that straight because of a mishap in the past.

Again, thank you for reading and if you have anymore questions just comment or something anywhere ya want and I will answer because DANG I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!

Sincerely,

Me 

(Dear Evan Hansen Reference)