Chapter 20

Ross did a face palm. "Just when things were getting good!"

I stepped in front of Ross to get a better view. There were six girls, all of them were wearing a lavender jumpsuit.

I stifled a laugh. "Why lavendar? And why matching jumpsuits?"

Ross was fiddling with his jacket zipper and mumbling "Not now not now not now."

The first one raised a hand. "I'm Shannon." She points down the line. "That's Beth, Noosh, Blaire, Lanyssa, and Audrey."

"That still doesn't really answer my matching jumpsuit question though..."

The one named Shannon, obviously the leader of the group, walked over to Ross and trailed a finger down his chest. "Miss us Rossy?"

I slapped her hand away. "Um, that's my boyfriend."

Beth stepped forward. "We know."

"Do you want to say it or should we say it Rossy-boo?" the one named Noosh asked.

Ross shifted his weight from one foot to another.

"Fine we'll say it," Blaire said.

Lanyssa cleared her throat. "Ross screwed us and pretty much kicked us to the curb. We're standing in the order he screwed us. Audrey," she pushed forward the last girl. "Is the most recent."

The whole group turned around. "This is the date in which he did us," they said in unison.

I choked back a tear when I read the most recent date.

July 10th, 2012