MOTHER FUCKING MOTHER NATURE AND HER OOH LET'S MAKE WOMEN SUFFER.

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I'M TALKING ABOUT FUCKING PERIODS. [you may skip if this convo is too gory for you. hehehe pussy] (ya get it ya get it xD I'm hilarious. not)

Okay, so I get it that everyone is like, periods are good! They tell you that you're not pregnant. BUT THE THING IS. YOU CAN ONLY GET PREGNANT IF YOU HAD SEX, IF YOU HAD SEX YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTING IT. SO WHY MAKE AN INNOCENT GIRL WHO KNOWS THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE SEX AND KNOWS THAT SHE'S NOT PREGNANT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PAINS AND SUFFERING OF PERIODS. 

When I was little, I always thought that periods are just blood. Just blood that flows out of a fucking vagina. That's all. I didn't know about the pain. The cramps. The inability to drink cold things (maybe that's just my family). And the fucking mood swings. 

THAT'S ANOTHER THING I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT. MOOD SWINGS. EVERY TIME SOMEONE SAYS "YOU'RE SO MOODY, ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD." I WANT TO FUCKING SCREAM AT THEM. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET MOODY 'DURING' YOUR PERIOD. YOU GET MOODY BEFORE. THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME. IF A WOMAN IS MOODY. IT MEANS SHE'S GETTING IT SOON. NOT SHE'S ON IT SO SHUT YO TRAP AND FALL DOWN A DITCH ASSHAT. 

Anyway. Back to me. My mom is really serious about this period business. Apparently she read somewhere that you shouldn't drink cold things or eat cold things while you're on your peirod. SO FOR ONE WEEK IN A MONTH. NO SODA FOR ME, NO ICECREAM FOR ME, NO NOTHING. BECAUSE APPARENTLY ITS BAD FOR YOU ;-; 

anyway. maggie out.