light stick

Mina's POV

Soon it was 5pm and the boys had to meet up for a final discussion regarding today's benefit concert. Namjoon said it's nothing that special as they usually perform at but they seem so serious about it.

While they were talking, I picked up they had to be at the location at 6:00pm, so I helped them carrying their stuff into the car. I think I can ride the bus home, that shouldn't be the problem.

I did not expect Hoseok to say it, too.

But it surely was a pinch in my heart that he didn't. I felt a bit like an idiot – but never thought once about taking it back. These are my true feelings. Maybe he thought it wasn't the right time?

I sigh and went to gather the last box from the studio. Or he really doesn't love me.

"Whats up with that face?" it was Yoongi that noticed my mood. Without asking he takes the weight out of my hands while the elevator closes. "Girls should not be carrying heavy stuff."

I assume, Yoongi is quite mature with feel-talks, I think it's okay to tell him.

"I spilled my feelings before Hoseok did." I say, after a few seconds of pause.

He raises a brow.

"Oh look at you, you're brave. Or pathetic. I will let you choose." I chuckle, wrong with my assumption, but already knowing what I'd pick.

"I'm sure he feels the same. Give him time." His deep voice was calming. "But don't go drinking in the park again, it was horrifying finding you there unconscious."

"You were with Hoseok?" My mouth was opening up before I could swallow the question.

Suga gulps.

"Yes...I actually asked him not to tell you. Now I did myself..." He sighs.

"Because you did not want me to know you actually like me." I giggle, dancing out of the elevator whose doors just opened to reveal the lobby. Without looking back, I confidently left the building.

Outside, I ran into Jin.

"Hey Mina, you can drive with us – Tae and Kookie are already waiting in the car. Do you have all your stuff? We should hurry." I glance over to Jin's black Hyundai, receiving mute cheers from the two boys inside. I questioningly tilt my head.

"The concert." He mirrors my head position. "You're coming with us."

"Really? I mean...Now?" Jin simply nods and waves Namjoon over. "Yah! You should tell her about the schedule for tonight."

While I was talking to Namjoon, he also pulled their Manager into the conversation. I learned that they will take me with them to the concert, but since I am not an official part of the team yet, I won't be allowed backstage.

So, I will attend the concert on a regular fan-basis.

"Hey Mina." Hoseok carefully pokes my arm. "Wanna drive with Yoongi, Jimin and me? It would be lonely in the back since Yoongi wants to drive and...you know...Jimin is holy."

I hesitate for a second since Jin was so kind to invite me first. But Hobi is love...Hobi is life.

I signal Jin that I will be driving with Hoseok, earning a slow nod, along with a little smile with small hints of disappointment.

17:21 Minapple

Jin-oppa! Next time I will drive with you. Please tell the others I am sorry, too! But I haven't seen Hoseok for such a long time and every second with him is so important to meee T_T <3