the redhead owning my heart

Mina's POV

"It's you!" She smiled at me, fixing her pink ponytail, while hopping over to me and Joo, that just started telling me about today's routine. Her bright eyes immediately caused me to smile as well. "It was Mina, right?"

"Hi!" I sang out, "You remembered! I'm happy. Thank you for helping me the other day, I found what I was looking for."
I thought about how I found Hoseok on the roof and him smiling at me.

"I'm glad I could help!" Why is she so cute!? She could have been Jungkook's little sister. "I haven't introduced myself yet, have I? I'm Olivia, bust just call me Livi. Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends!"

I met a few other trainees, two girls and a boy. It turned out I was the eldest in our little group and... was addressed as "Noona" and "Unnie", which was completely new for me. Although we were all not really more than two years apart, I felt a little like a granny, since I only knew people older than me.

Joo let us chat a little bit into the training time, then he clapped his hands together and suddenly was a completely different person. No, really, I've never seen him being so scary. It was as if my dance coach had become a Super Saiyan 3 and a sadist in the beat of an eye.

I've never had such hard training and such a critical teacher. Is he always be like that while training!? Joo!

During our workout, I glanced over at Livi several times to see she was also suffering like I was. I couldn't always follow, but I tried keeping up with the bouncing ball in front of us. Again and again he showed new moves and let us dance until he nodded satisfied. With some elements he taught us he began to build up a simple choreography and often called new commands into the group - while he was dancing.

Joo has incredible stamina and energy, I wonder why he was done so quickly on New Year's Eve.

"Alright ladies, short break, then we do the complete choreo REVERSED!" He roared contentedly into the room before rubbing his head off with a towel.

"IS HE ALWAYS LIKE THIS?!" I dropped next to Livi and Jisu. "Ahh Jinjja. That's surely not how I know Joo-oppa." For reasons of respect I decided to call him Oppa in front of the younger ones.

"How do you know Joo-hyung, Noona?" asked Mingyu, who didn't seem to feel clinically dead.

"Oh, that's a longer story. But in a nutshell, we've worked together before, but he wasn't so...agile."

"Have you been a couple?" Jisu asked me out and leaned her small round head into her left palm. I think Livi blushed a little. I had to laugh.

"Haha, no, definitely not. Joo-oppa really is just like a brother to me. I love him very much. I've never seen him as creepy as today, I wonder which demon possessed him," I giggled on.

"Very good." Whispered Mingyu. "Our Livi here has a thing for him," he said a little louder to embarrass the pink haired girl next to me. I looked at her in surprise, but she buried her face in her hands and squeaked. Oh, God, she's cute. Does Hani think that way about me!? I caressed her back with understanding.

"Haha, don't worry. But I'll be happy to provide you with information about him, if you like!" I giggled and was happy to have met such nice people. I hope I can help them achieve their goals.

Shortly after, Mr. Possessed entered the room again and let us dance the choreo backwards as announced. I won't be able to walk tomorrow, that's for sure. After another hour, Joo just shouted "STRETCHING" into the room and sat down on the floor to gulp down a whole water bottle.