Heartseeker Recall (Zed)(Short)

(y/h) = Your hairstyle

(E/C)= Eye Color

The new patch had been including some new heart seeker skins for this years Valentines day. A lot of your friends like Ahri had been hoping to get one even though your opinion was that she had way to many skins compared to yourself.

 Like how many skins does she need to look cute and have attention?

 A few other closer friends like Leona and Taliyah practically always imagined what type of skins would look absolutely cute on you and zed. As much as Zed would try his best to sometimes not make your relationship such a big deal it was obvious you both were deeply in love with each other.

Unlike Xayah and Rakan who were annoying to battle at bot lane Zed and you were weirdly able to be a duo bot also. Plus instead of annoying whoever faced you both bot had to deal with not getting murdered in the first 10 minutes of the match.Together you were a deadly pair even if you might be more support than anything else.

Back to the present. You were trying on your new skin examining  yourself in the mirror. Unlike the white you usually see for other hair colors yours was a light purple going steadily into a deep dark purple.Y/h was in your favorite hairstyle that you only wore for special occasions. You had something a big similar to Sona but a mix of your own style too. As you finished checking yourself out you decided it would be great to see your beloved's reaction.

Walking out of the changing room you were currently in you walked into the one right next to yours. After opening the door a dark aura was acknowledged. He didn't seem to notice your presence as he did not turn around to greet you. Either that or he just had become used to the certain feel you had around someone. He seemed to be grumbling about how this was stupid and ridiculous. He didn't look bad at all though, only thing highly different about him was that his mask was off. The scars that usually were littered across his face was gone and was replaced with a clear almost shiny looking face. You shivered. It was a bit weird seeing your fearsome Zed like this.

He complained some more, "I AM not going out looking like this."

You decided to speak up, "It won't be that bad besides i think you look fine"

He turned around showing a better view of his front side. His hair was dyed a jet black with white tips.Instead of the normal messy normal bundle of fun you see on top of his head it was very different.

Instead of the normal messy normal bundle of fun you see on top of his head it was very different

The rest of his outfit was dark red and dark blue along with hints of grey including his armor.Uncrossing your arms that you had sometime crossed awhile ago you started walking towards him. Your (e/c) eyes softened as you slowly kissed his lips making him be quiet.The kiss deepened  with every second, to bad the match was going to start soon. 

Both getting into postion and backing away a little, Gracefully leaping over to him as he threw his shrukiens in the air  you spun and leaped onto them lightly then landing softly in his arms.He placed you down rolling you out then back to him ending the dance with a dip as the blue pink aura of recall consumed you.

(IM SO DED ITS 5 in the morning and i haven't slept because i refused to go to sleep without writing something.Anyways hoped ya enjoyed)