Sett Smut

{An:At first, I was hesitant to do it because my smut writing isn't very good as you can tell from the Yasuo smut but I tried my hand at it again, hope you enjoy it!}

Summary: Just as you had given up waiting for your tall human vastayan to come home he shows up late, but don't worry he'll make up for it~

Warnings: Smut really

Words: 2178

Sett had those days where his stay was prolonged at the pits till nightfall and others where it ended fairly shortly. You didn't really care too often about how much time he spent there, it was something he enjoyed and proudly started from the ground up in Ionia of all places. That was nothing short of a feat. On rare occasions, you would accompany him there and watch the fights with him. Today wasn't one of those days though as you didn't feel like visiting.

So here, waiting idly in the kitchen, one of those days where fights were short was the Boss's significant other, you. Steam rose from the platters set out on the table you resided at, the aroma was anything than pleasant. The burnt smell was not hard to smell but about 83 percent of the dessert was at least edible. Opting out for takeout was a much more desired option, the two of you could try out that new ramen place that had opened close to where your house was located.

But thinking of a nice bowl of ramen combined with the summer heat that glazed over the lands of Ionia was not what you needed. It was too late though, you began to grow impatient and the need for sett to arrive faster was irritating. The more you thought about him apparently the hotter it became. Opening windows only seemed to cool you down slightly and as clouds would pass and the sun would lower just a tiny inch ever minute the longer that desire would arise.

The apparent expression of brows being furrowed gave away that you were more than just frustrated, by this time hours had passed by, only a few if anyone was officially counting. A mild sour feeling was there for a short notice, the sinking feeling of dread and disappointment. Worrying about Sett's safety wasn't even a thought that passed by, the tall half-human vastayan pummeled a guy into a stand just because he was getting too touchy with you.

Letting out a huff as cool breeze flooded pass your shoulders the sound of wooden legs that belonged to the chair that had just been pushed in resounded creeks. Followed by the windows being slammed closed with a quick flick of the lock. Despite if he showed up soon or not it was already afternoon, and it would be a far longer walk if the sky was to darken soon. Opening the door as soon as you were prepared to leave was quick, although you would've continued if the first thing that was to collide with your form wasn't a very smooth chest.

Grunting and stumbling back into your house with a firm grip still on the door. The pain that had run through your head and nose had subsided rather quickly just as it arrived. One look at who had stood before you was all it took for a sour frown to edge its way in.

"Well Hello there beautiful" he smiled as his frame towered into the doorway, one of his arms behind his back.

Confused your head leaned back to get a good look at him and you scoffed,

"Don't hey Beautiful me where have you been?" your arms crossed looking up for a proper answer.

Although the one answer you didn't expect was a gift as the arm hidden behind his back moved in front of your face revealed an assortment of your favorite Ionian flowers, a large bundle at that. Your cheeks had warmed at the sight as you became flushed and your brain short-circuited for a minute.

"I had to make sure the flowers I was getting l were not some cheap knock-offs"

With those words said the thundering emotions that had harbored up while waiting for him to arrive had drizzled away.