Summoner Reader Comforting Aphelios Hcs

🌙In reality, most summoners don't care one bit about the champion that they control. At the end of the day to them, it matters how that champion performs on the rift. When the round is over and done, they move on to their next champion and round. So it's very odd behavior when a summoner goes out of their way to check up on how a hero is doing.

🌙You were one of those summoners who had a soft spot for the champions you controlled on the rift. Maybe some only went as far as asking how they were doing, but you would physically go to check on if they were indeed alright. Having to balance fighting on the rift along with the time they spend on runeterra couldn't be all sunshine and rainbows, well unless you were Zoe.

🌕So it was a shocking sight when a summoner had stumbled upon a spot he was sure most wouldn't find unless they were looking pretty hard.

🌕 He would be lying if he said that he didn't miss his sister when in reality, he very much did even when he carried on with his duty on the rift with a neutral expression and mission-oriented if you paid close enough attention you could see a glint of sadness.

🌙Which lead to him having a breakdown in a secluded area, when he had seen you curiously peek over the corner with concern setting in he originally wanted to wipe those useless tears away and act as if nothing had happened to him. Still, when you had immediately comforted him and enveloped him into a hug, it reminded him of Alune somehow, and the lunari boy couldn't help but release of all of his built-up emotions on to you.

🌙 Once he thinks he is done he attempts to apologize in the best way he can whether it's croaking out a sorry in a strained voice or trying to push you away gently, but ultimately it ends in the two of you staying in silence until he's ready to properly talk which doesn't take too long to get him to open up, rub his back and reassure him that it's okay to let it all out

🌙When he is finally done, he'll think you it's very odd but reassuring at the same time for someone to comfort him in trying times when it used to be his sister doing the comforting, but now shes locked away in a tower in the spirit realm.

🌙Definitely will subtly hint at wanting to spend time with you after whenever those feelings arise again, which will eventually evolve into a very comfortable friendship that may or may not bloom into something more, but he knows he can count on you.