When He's jealous

Aatrox: Someone who has the nerve to even talk to you in the same vicinity of you must have a deathwish Most of the time he'll leave you behind in some random village leaving you to explore. Gods forbid some type of egotistical guy hits on you. This Darkin being jealous can only end in two ways. The guy gets scared off by the unamused expression or in death. Don't be a fool and make him jealous, he holds you close, his only weakness.

Talon: If talon ever gets jealous he has this habit of pulling you closer to him hell even sit you on his lap for the guy to get the hint. He will also deny being jealous if you bring it up to him. Though if the guy doesn't get the hint soon hell wind up dead the next day

Varus: It takes a lot of willpower for him not to leave an arrow in the person's chest. Your purple, long-haired marksman will make it obvious that he doesn't like whos near you. It takes a lot of giving him attention later to reassure him. Now at first, he didn't know what the feeling was at first until val and Kai teased him about it. He despised how it only bubbled up when someone tried to hit on you. Varus is still getting used to these new found feelings that he has for you.

Brand: Oh boy. Though Brand is a spirit of vengeance doesn't mean he can't care for others. One of those "other people" being you. It's sometimes easy for you to dull down his heated anger but flirting in front of him with his girl? Get ready for a bar fight. He'll try at first to ignore the idiot but it'll slowly get to him he's not known for letting things go so casually. 

Malzahar: Its very rare that some mortal could make him jealous, it'd look silly getting worried about someone with slim chances of dating you. As he hates to admit he dislike how you oogle over certain champs. They'd surely face his wrath on the rift.

Kayn: Your shadow reaper will do two things. Either make the perp who he's jealous of regret living and flirting with you. Or like Rhaast will start teasing your body while pulling you into his lap making out with you. Boredly hell looks up and say "such a weak person like you could never do this to her like me". Sweet but egotistical.

Shen: Your his first lover for what you know about him. He's also still getting used to showing his feelings towards you. When he first felt he thought it was because he sensed you were in danger. But as time progressed the eye of twilight learned it was a thing called "jealousy". When he starts to feel it hell look unfazed but wants to handle the situation. Though like the gentleman his is hell stay back unless you need him.

Rhaast: He cant entirely to be trusted to not murder someone with his scythe When jealousy starts to bubble up inside of his heart it'll be clear. THe darkin might wrap an arm around your waist or starts squeezing your sides. But if he's really jealous hell start making out not caring whos in front him.

VladThere's no reason for the hemomancer to feel jealous. He knows that you're already his by the bite mark on your neck as a marking sign. Though if he starts to get annoyed he knows how to steal your attention. 

Zed: When zed is jealous it'll be real obvious hell be very agitated or appear to be. Though no one can tell since he wears his helmet but trusts me hell release his feelings behind closed doors.

Yasuo: Your swift swordsman will be quick to confront the person and tell them to bug off. Which will probably get you both kicked out the bar and have the idiot who hit on you get into a fight with Yasuo. If he gets jealous about someone you met recently he'll "subtly" ask about your opinion on the person. He just doesn't want to lose you.

Master yi: He's very peaceful and understanding when it comes to things like this. Of course, he wouldn't be the only one to notice your beauty and great personality. He won't pay the person any mind.