W H E N H E G E T S S I C K

For the sake of this preference all the boys have their own rooms

Jonah
Y/n was on her way to visit her boyfriend of 2 years, Jonah. She arrived at the why don't we house and knocked 3 times, she waited a few seconds then heard the door opening, it was Daniel. Daniel greeted her with a simple hello and explained how Jonah was still in his room and hasn't came out all day; y/n was quite confused because Jonah was usually an early bird, she thanked Daniel greeted the other boys and went straight to Jonah's room. She knocked and heard a faint, "come in." She opened the door to see her boyfriend laying on his bed, tissues scattered everywhere, and about 5 empty water bottles on his bedside table. She approached him kneeling beside his bed, "hey babe" she said. "Morning." Jonah simply said giving a small smile. Y/n chuckles to herself before speaking once again, "Jonah it's almost 6." She spoke once again saying, "why didn't you tell me you were sick I would've came earlier with food and medicine." "I didn't want to bug you, I know you're busy with school and you like hanging out with your frie-." Jonah explains but soon getting interrupted by y/n's voice. "You are way more important than school or hanging out with my friends." Y/n left the house and came back at around 6:30 with food and medicine. Once she entered his room again she made him eat then drink the medicine. "How did I get so lucky?" Jonah asked allowed looking down at the girl laying on his chest. She looked up and said, "I think I should be saying that." Leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

Corbina
Christina was facetiming Corbyn, But Corbyn was sick so he wasn't as fun and energetic as he usually was. They soon ended the call after about 30 minutes, but Christina was still worried so everytime she felt the need to check in she would text Jack asking how he was doing and occasionally telling him to bring food, buy medicine,etc.

Jack

Jack was sick, and you were with your family. You being the amazing girlfriend you are *hair flip* you continuously called the boys almost every 5 minutes. They eventually got pissed and told you to just come over. You decided you would so you explained what happened and left the event early, you got in your car and started driving to the why don't we house stopping at a drug store to pick up things for Jack. You arrived about 20 minutes later and went straight to the Kitchen preparing some food and bringing it up to Jack's room. You made him eat the food, gave him medicine and got a wet cloth and put it on his forehead. you told him to pick something to watch while you cleaned up a little bit. he ended up picking Big Time Rush the movie."Y/n you just left your whole family to take care of me." Jack said about 10 minutes in the movie. You paused the movie and looked at him, "I want to have family of my own and I need to take care of the one who'll help me make one."

Daniel

Y/n woke up from her nap to her phone ringing while the acoustic version of Trust Fund Baby played. She unplugged her phone from the charger, answering her phone not bothering to look who was calling. "hello" Y/n said. "Morning babe hope you slept well I just want to tell you that we won't be able to have date night tonight cause I feel really sick right now I'll make it up to you but just not right now." Daniel said on the other line. Y/n felt bad for her boyfriend and replied saying, "it's okay just another time love but you need to sleep." both exchanging I love you's and bye's before hanging up. Y/n got up from her bed getting ready to go over to the boys house. She went out her front door locking it before closing the door, got in her car, and ordered food to be delivered to the boys' house. She arrived and waiter for the food, it arrived she paid and brought it up to Daniel's room getting medicine while on her way up. She opened the door seeing Daniel asleep, she placed the food and medicine on the night stand, she brought out some cool fever and placed it on his head then cleaned up his room; she finished at around 6:30pm she made wrote a note and went outside of his room saying her goodbye's to the boys- the boys not even knowing she was here, and leaving to her car. she arrived at her house 20 minutes later immediately laying on her bed not changing her clothes, before drifting off to sleep she received a text, "thank you darling." She smiled coughing lightly before falling asleep...let's just say it was Daniel's turn the next day.

Zach

Y/n was relaxing on her couch binging on all the High School Musical movies, until suddenly she gets a call from Corbyn, "hey Y/n I know you're probably wondering why Zach hasn't talked to you all day well he's sick and all 4 of us have somewhere to be but we don't trust Zach alone here." He explained. "uhh, yeah sure i'll be ove in like 10 minutes." Y/n said getting off her couh turning off the TV."thanks y/n/n see you sis," he said before hanging up. She arrived 10 minutes later as said. Jonah opened the door explaining how the other 3 left he said bye then exited the house. she went up to the familiar room and opened it to see her boyfriend spread on his bed like a starfish, she walked towards him, "hi babe how you feeling?" she asked. "i'm doing all right princess." he said moving so she can lay on his bed too.They spent that day watching Disney movies until they fell asleep. Y/n woke up the next morning seeing Zach up and okay while she kept sneezing.