G O O D T H I N G S . . .

"Good things fall apart II"

I WROTE THIS BEFORE THE ZAY DRAMA DON'T HATE PLEASE.

Jonah
"Sometimes
- "baby no no no Is that what you think?" Jonah asked walking towards me. "I, you've always been using your phone when I come home. You never want to spend time with me and feels like you're drifting away from me it's so hard believing you don't love me any-" I started rambling before being cut of. "I have a heart disease." He blurts out before I could process it I fall on his chest. "You have a what?" "I've been pushing you away you would love me less so if I did leave it would hurt you less too." Jonah admits holding onto me. I look up at him my eyes wet and red, "these things happen sometimes and we can't control it, we can't control a lot and one of those things is how much I love you no matter what happens I'll be by your side." I said reaching to touch foreheads swaying back and forth for awhile

Corbyn
Good
- "every night, well almost every night." Y/n starts but slurs. I carry her to the couch and place her down before walking to the kitchen to clean up. "Baby, Love, look at me." I said grabbing onto her chin softly to make sure she was looking at me. "You have a pretty face I don't deserve." Y/n says grabbing onto my face trying to kiss me. I stop her before she could lean in, "why did you drink all that?" I asked holding onto her waist a bit tightly our bodies facing each other. "All the rumours...sneaking out late...coming back home late...surprises for no reasons...it's like you to be romantic...but not secretive..." Y/n slowly says sobering up a bit tears threatening to fall down. "Love..." I say reaching for her face. "The rumours are just whispers." I say grabbing her face. "I go out late and come out late are both for the same reasons." I said pulling my face closer to her's. "As the reasons I randomly surprise you with things so often now..." I slowly say kissing her. "Y/n we've been dating for 5 years and I've been going out out late and coming back late for 4 weeks bringing you a gift at the end of every week. First once a necklace, second was earrings, third was a bracelet, forth was shoes because the fifth week, this week was this." I say getting down on one knee bringing out the ring I had bought just awhile ago. "Y/n its been 10 years of friendship and 5 years of dating I see us reaching until the end whenever that is. I know you're mine and I equally am yours so I want the whole world to know. I want every to know how lucky I am to have you and that you already have someone in your life so, Will you marry me?" I asked showing her the ring. "I'm drunk and in tears, overwhelmed and a bit confused but when I say my answer I know it's not the alcohol talking. YES!" She replies crying harder than awhile ago. I put the ring on her finger and pull her in for a kiss. We pull away softly "good." I smile at her.

Daniel
Things
- We continued staring at each other before I reach for his hands and the tissue on our nightstand. I pull out a few pieces before pulling his sleeves up a bit, I dabbed the tissue on his skin to dry it a bit then kissing the spot I finished until I reached his cheek. He was staring down at the carpet we were both sat on. I put down the tissue then reach for his cheek. "It's okay not to be okay, it's fine if you want to cry sometimes, your human and this doesn't make you weak. These things just happen sometimes." I said cupping his cheeks before pulling his fist to my lips kissing it then finally kissing his lips, we pull away slowly then sat there in each other's embrace for as long as he needed to.

Jack
Fall
- "Jack? I-I need to tell you something..." I hear a voice call my name behind me. I don't try looking behind me knowing who it is. "How long?" I simply asked looking at the water. "I- almost s- months." She replied lowering her voice. "How long?" I asked again "six months" she said. She walked towards me I could hear the grass crumpling up from her foot steps. She sat down, "I'm sorry, I'll leave both your lives. I know nothing I can say will take you back so I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." She said softly. "It's funny you know? I thought I found someone I guess everything good that happens has to fall at some point." I say getting up leaving Y/n there alone.

Zach
Apart."
- I get in the bus slowly walking to the back. I sat down checking my phone to see Zach sending me a text, "I'm sorry I didn't know what I was..." I stopped looking at my phone half way through the text. I had arrived at their house, I ran up the stairs going to Zach's room bringing out my bag and packing up my things laying around. "Y/n!" Zach shouts entering the room. After he shouted my name the rest was silent except for the often sound of the carpet and my bag. "I won't beg you to stay because I know you deserve better and I'm so sorry for what I did I just want you to know the truth so you won't go on thinking it was your fault." Zach says holding onto my shoulders. "Explain." I said turning around to face him my arms crossed against my chest. "You were an amazing girlfriend who put other's before themselves I truly felt like I was in Love with you and I truly believe I was and still am in love with. I made a mistake that I know is the cause of why our relationship no longer existant but I just want you to know it's not your fault and that you were more than good enough to me, sometimes things fall apart and i wish one of them wasn't our relationship." Zach explains. "I appreciate the truth, that doesn't mean what you did was right nor does it mean we'll stay together but I appreciate the truth." I say zipping my bag. "Bye Zach treat the next girl right okay." I said hugging his side.

Hey guys this might be the last of the updates. I still love and support why don't we my love for them hasn't stopped but my time management skills aren't the best.

I might pop in to update just for hobbies but consider the schedule twice a year so yeah it won't be that long and consistent. I'm sorry if you actually enjoyed reading this garbage but I'll still continue my other books so check those ones out please.

I love you guys thank you