G O O D T H I N G S . . .

"Good things fall apart"

I

WROTE THIS BEFORE THE ZAY DRAMA DON'T LEAVE HATE PLEASE.

Jonah
"Is it you? Is it me? Did you find somebody better? Someone who isn't me,'cause I know that I was never your type"

- I arrived home with some groceries and placed it down on the island in the kitchen. Entering the house everything was silent so I walked into the living room to see Jonah on his face. "Hi baby." I said walking towards him kissing his cheek than sitting beside him. "Hey Y/n." Jonah replies taking his eyes of his phone. "I'm going out." He says getting up hugging me by the neck. "It's 9 at night? You never go out this late." I said getting up from my position on the couch. "Jonah." I said sternly with him turning around. "What?" He asked walking closer to me slightly in anger. "Jonah if its with the boys like yesterday I called Jack he said you didn't have anything to do with the band. Babe? Did I do something to you? Am i too clingy? Did you finally found someone better?! I knew that day would come"

Corbyn
"Overthinking's got me drinking
Messing with my head."
- I was drinking in the small bar of our kitchen, shot after shot, drowning in alcohol. "Every night, every night this happens." I repeat myself, whispering slowly. "Baby I have a surprise." Corbyn whispers in my ear. "What it is?" I asked. "You have to wait now come here." He said pulling me into an embrace. Pouring out more every time a memory came back. "I got you a little gift." He said opening a little box with a necklace. What did he? "Baby are you cheating on me?" I asked slightly. "No I would never. Where, where did you get that" he said slightly shaking. He walked inside the house a small jewelry box in hand. "Baby are you?" He tries to ask softly dropping everything in his hand closing the door behind him. "Are you drunk? Where did you get the bottle? We don't own any alcohol in the house... What did you-" Corbyn starts mumbling towards himself hugging Y/n.

Daniel
"Tell me what you hate about me
Whatever it is, I'm sorry."
-I walk inside our shared apartment the atmosphere weighing down on my shoulders. I placed down my bag on the small island in the corner of our little kitchen walking towards our room. I opened it to see a figure crouched against the side of the bed and soft but concerning whimpers, I walked towards the bed slowly. I saw Daniel curled hugging his legs crying he looks up slowly shocked and moves back exposing his arms. His arms and sleeves tear stained and at the same time hints of blood tracing around his arm and above his knee where his arm was resting. "Y/n, baby when did you get here?" He asked slowly attempting to wipe his tears with his already soaked sleeves. I walked towards him, crouched down then crawled until I was in front of him. He was sniffling just staring at me. "Y/n...be honest with me, If I wasn't in a successful band if I was just one of those 'wanna be's' would you still like me?" He asked silently crying now. "I will I always will, I'd date you no matter the challenges we face and differences of the sacrifices we have to take."I said smiling slightly at him. "I'm sorry for asking." Daniel spoke staring at me. "You shouldn't feel sorry for feeling emotions. I love you." I said just staring at him.

Jack
"When you said it was real, guess I really did believe you. Did you fake how you feel when we parked down by the river that night?"
- I walked towards the small creek by our shared house. I sat down in front of the river by a tree and empty spot. "I love you." She said hugging and kissing him. Standing up from their positions they walk towards the door of the cafe. "See you love don't tell Jack." Zach winks walking towards his girlfriend in a store while Y/n starts walking towards the shoe store I was in. When did her feelings towards me stop? When did everything stop being real? "Hey baby." She says kissing my cheek. "Lets go home okay." I say giving a her a weak smile before getting my bags. I remember the moments we had here, What Happened

Zach
"I'm coming to terms with a broken heart
I guess that sometimes good things fall apart."
- I stayed in the store for about 5 minutes before looking for Zach around the store. Walking out I find a small coffee shop and see Zach walking in through the glass sitting down in front of R/n the girlfriend of Jack, I see him kiss her before going starting a conversation with their hands intertwined. I walked out of the store leaving the clothes I walked to the nearest bus stop. I texted Zach where I was then entered the bus that stopped in front of me