L A V E N D E R M O M E N T S

I am aware Gabbie decided to breast feed and not bottle but for the sake of the story its bottle 

Jonah (6 months old)
Jack and Gabbie were going out for a date and everyone who they thought of beforeo us we're busy. So Jonah and I were left with little Lav. "She isn't much trouble all she does is sleep and eat most of the time but she has a stuffy nose though." Gabbie says as they're about to leave. "She's close to saying her first words so if she think she is please record it." Jack says saying bye and they get in Jack's Tesla and speed of.
I walk towards the living room where Jonah was just holding Lavender. Lav was mumbling and grabbing onto Jonah's chest trying to suck it. I burst out in laughter and walk towards the kitchen to look for milk. I hear it up walking towards Lav. She takes the bottle mumbling a "thank you" though coming out as a "tak you" I way welcome before squealing in excitement calling Jack and shouting for Jonah. "What's wrong?" Jack ask through the phone, "what happened?" Jonah ask entering the kitchen. "Lav said her first words!!"

Corbyn (4 months old)
"Hahaha!" Lav yells watching Corbyn dance around while I was sitting in Jack and Gabbie's room cleaning up vomit. You may be wondering what the hell happened so let's rewind to 5 minutes ago. "Okay we'll be back in an hour but you still have to stay until 3 since I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed someone has to watch Lav while Jack is watching me." Gabbie explains. "Okay we got it." I say closing the door, walking up to where Corbyn and Lav are. I see him bouncing around with her. "Corbyn be careful she might-" I start to say but as soon as the words leave my mouth the floor and I bit of Corbyn's shirt is stained white, vomit dripping from Lav's mouth. "You clean yourself and the baby up I'm cleaning this mess." I say walking towards the bathroom.

Daniel (3 1/2 months old)

"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked Daniel walking towards him and Lavender who is sitting on a baby chair. "You shouldn't be giving a baby that, that's too hard for them to chew and she's not old enough to have solid food. " I say taking the apple out of Daniel's hand eating it in front of her, as a I start walking towards the fridge to get some milk to heat up for her I hear a small crunch and what sounds like juice. I look behind me to see Lavender chewing on something and Daniel staring in shock, "I didn't give it to her I swear." He said holding his hands up in surrender. "I know I'm sure she got her little stubbornness from her dad." I say kissing her chest while she giggles.

Jack (10 months old)

We were relaxing in the park laying on a blanket we placed down. "How are you my love?" I asked watching her coo at the sky, "daddy where's momma?" She asked looking at me. "She'll be here later baby she's busy right now." I explain tickling her

Zach (7 months)

Please just take care of Lavender while we're gone, I trust you Zach." Jack says by the front door ready to leave just waiting on Gabbie. "But I do not that's why Y/n came." Gabbie says coming from behind Zach with Y/n holding Lav in her arms. They soon left now just sitting with Lavender playing with her toys. A few minutes pass and they start bickering about who would change her diaper. "You're like mommy and daddy." She says giggling slightly. They both stared at her in shock as Zach spoke up, "is there any other things that make us like mommy and daddy, little girl?" He asks scooping her up in his arms. She giggled and replied, "You act like mommy and daddy and you both love each other like mommy and daddy." She exclaims in happiness, throwing her hands in the air. The 2 friends blushed at one another making a mental note to thank Lavender when she grows up for this moment.