Twenty For A Dozen

TWENTY FOR A DOZEN

dedicated to the fabulous Noelle <3

the gorgeous trailer to the side was made by @holliehannah :) <3

the amazing cover is the sole property of @seanarturo. No unauthorized reprint or use of this material is permitted.

// s u m m a r y //

When birthday planner Kira Joy volunteers at a kissing booth to support her brother's high school prom, she is paid a dozen hundred dollars by a very handsome stranger. In return, Kira takes business graduate West Moreno, the man who has never celebrated a birthday, on a life rediscovery trip.

Now she owes him twenty kisses and twenty birthdays, and he is hell-bent on getting them all. One by one, each kiss drives his presence deeper into Kira's heart. The two set out to rediscover birthdays and fun, while learning that with age comes great responsibility - and a newer understanding of love.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any format or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

© Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved.

© 2014  Ace Lockwood