Welcome To My Temple/Copyright

Copyright © 2024 by victoriapinkglitter

All rights reserved. No part of this publication (chapters, prologues, and epilogues) may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Any infringements can be punishable by law.

With this being said, photos and images I have used to make visuals for this story do not belong to me. Credit goes to the rightful owners <3

T r a i l e r(s)

{COMING SOON}

⊱ ───ஓ๑๑ஓ ─── ⊰

Hello, lovelies! Welcome to LEGEND, the official Sequel to LEXIS of the Freedom Series. This story can be read independently which means you do not have to read LEXIS to understand LEGEND (I do encourage you read LEXIS though <3). With all the support I received for LEXIS, I am so excited to develop this new project with you guys and for you all to enter the depths of my imagination. Before you read, there are few minor details you all should know.

» This story takes places 27 years after LEXIS. The year is 2188, humans and the supernatural now coexist with one another in peace after a long period of segregation and inequality.

» Alpha King Legend is the son of former Alpha King Lexis. Alpha Legend has a twin brother named Legion.

» Legend is 27 years of age while Brielle is 24 years of age.

» This story will have a lot of twists and turns so please be prepared.

» This story is rated mature [18+]. Sexual content starts off as 'fade to black' but gets increasingly more explicit throughout the book.

Aesthetics

⊱Aesthetics⊰