Preface

Expect the unexpected.

That's what they would sometimes say. And it's quite not that easy when everything suddenly crashes down on your face. Beating you, piercing you deeply, and whatever things that would give you the after-effect. The effects of being surprised, shocked, and those adrenaline rushes.

That's what she is. She came rushing into my life, not asking for permission if I ever want her in it or not. But who I am kidding? A person doesn't have to ask before she would bring herself into someone's shit. And true that I don't have any right to tell myself not to fall in love with someone, unexpectedly.

It's a human thing yet for my part, it's not normal, as almost everybody believes.

But what can I do if my heart is beating so fast around her? What would they say if my lips always crave for her? On how deeply I want to just look into her bright eyes that could light me up a thousand times. Initially, my feelings for her started to flare up so I began to fight against it but the more I fight, the more I struggle, and the more I get burned along with her.

And the fact is, love is a process but surely, it will come to you unexpectedly before you realize it. However, the after-effect was entirely different for me. It didn't come as they had expected and how I wish I could describe the feeling.

The teases came along with intervals and then there it is, the numerous unexpected things.

With the red-haired girl kissing my lips.

Without prior notice, I fell.