Chapter 2: Embrace Me, Instead!

It began with a collision. Now I was dreading to know what she might say or feel about it. For the years that we'd known each other, that was the farthest place my hand touched. And luckily, it was an accident.

Well, at least I got to grope her boobs. It was more than a butt I nourished a while ago. It felt soft against my palms, softer than the beach sand, and the softest that I'd ever touched. So I wondered how it feels when there was no fabric preventing my palm from completely appreciating that brief moment.

I kept on wondering how it feels like between my lips, sucking it lavishly until it drives me crazy.

Ohhhhh yes!

Jolting straight up from the bed, I shook my head to take out the perverted thoughts that were starting to form in my head.

The beast. My own beast was starting to roar again. This wasn't the first time it emerged from deep within my personality. It was always hungry, craving for no one else but one special person. She was the one who created it within me after all. I was always fighting against it, fearing that if I lashes it out, I would lose someone important. And I could barely manage if all Bailey ever do was to be always so irresistible.

Yet still, I looked down at my own tits. Little by little, I lifted my hand to touch them, softly caressing my own skin under my shirt and bra. I let my eyes close, bringing myself into an illusion. The illusion of me holding her exposed soft chest in my palms. I continued to wonder if my previous experience would feel the same if I get to the point where I could finally touch hers. Would the sensation feel identical like I was doing to myself right now? Or it would be more intimate? Fiercer? More marvelous?

"What the hell are you doing?!"

I snapped my eyes open to see Arisa looking at me in fascination. She was wearing a yellow summer dress that contrasted with her black long hair, complimenting her almost pale, porcelain skin. She looked fresh and inviting and everybody would sigh peacefully under her charming presence.

But surely, not me because I was caught.

Quickly, I hid my hands behind my back, forgetting the fact that we were sharing a room in a beach villa. "I'm doing nothing."

Dammit! That was a stupid answer. You have such a smart ass. Sarcasm!

Her lips curved up in an impish smirk. "I thought that the game ended already but I guess you want to play with yourself alone in here."

I tried to come up with a better explanation. "I-I was just trying to t-test out if my boobs are injured after what happened."

Oh shit! My boobs are injured, really? That's it? You were the one who groped Bailey's chest, not the other way around.

Arisa burst out laughing, pulling her raven head back to emphasize her amusement. "Oh my, you're so funny! That's why you're my favorite girl."

I was glad to hear that coming from her but in this situation, I wouldn't regard her sweet words because of how I felt so embarrassed. She just caught me touching myself and I wished that a black hole would materialize to suck me from this awful state. Black hole, where are you?

"Anyway, it's your birthday...." she trailed off as she sat next to me. I was relieved that she didn't embarrass me further because of my own lustful foolishness.

"So?" I asked in response.

Our captain rolled her bright blue eyes. "You know what always happens whenever there's a special day. After all, you're my holiday girl."