Chapter 1: Birthday Smash!

TIANA

Summer is wonderful.                                                                                                                     

The total definition of hot because everything seemed chaotically fun and yet you could feel the serenity from the rolling sound of sea waves over the sandy shore and the cries of seagulls on the horizon. The sky view was endless and the opposite was somewhat amusing because of all the people playing around on the sand. Some were surfing, the others were swimming but mostly, they were spending their time in a group to chat and socialize with each other.

But no one seemed to notice my presence —— her engaging presence.

The sun's heat scorched down on her ass, making my hands itch excitedly to give it a mind-blowing massage. I could see her smile widen when she brought her blondie head up to glance at me. Beneath her creamy glance, I could feel the desire building up high as the sun.

I didn't know her name but I knew how appetizing her ass was. I was fortunate today, asking a stranger bravely to massage her butt, to give myself a present for my birthday.  And she let me just like that as she lay down on her stomach, waiting for my hand to nourish her plummy flesh under the summer.

She moaned playfully once my palm landed on her bum. It was so bouncy like marshmallows and I wished she could let me do her boobs under her tops after this. I knew I was greedy but it was my day after all.

Grabbing her ass cheeks together, I gently massaged them, biting my lips.  The heat surrounding us increased as my hands burned her tanned skin.

"Mmmm," she went on while I continued to rub her ass with the palms of my hand.  I could feel the beads of sweat running down my face as the beach sand clung to my knees and legs.

"Loving it so far?" I asked, feeling the greatness underneath my palm.

The blonde girl started to rock her hips as an answer to my question, wanting more of my contact. I grinned wide as her ass shaped right inside my grip. It was like I was tracing the shape of the world with the palm of my hand. So adventurous and incredible.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

My eyes snapped over my shoulder and automatically, my jaw hung open. Oh, that's why I loved summer. I could see her in her own dangerous glory.

Licking my upper lips, I checked her out from head to toe. A girl was standing before me with her brown hair tied into a bun. She was wearing sunglasses but I could see her eyebrows drawn together over them. Two hot pieces of swimsuit covered the two parts of her marvelous body and all I wanted to do is to rip it off and take her here at this very moment.

Bailey Grace Collins, the girl I was girl-crushing over for years.  The one who started my wet dreams and she never failed to turn me into a beast.

I snapped out of my thought when the blonde girl giggled. "Is she your girlfriend?"

I looked down back at her and smirked. "Not yet but I guess I'm busted. Maybe next time."

Her face fell in disappointment but she coped easily saying, "How about later before sunset? I'll meet you here."

"Hmmm..." I purred, contemplating her daring offer. "I'm not sure. If I didn't come after sunset, then I'm not going to make it."

She nodded and I stood up, waving my hand to her.  She gave me a flirty smile before I turned around and ran to meet Bailey and Fiona, who I didn't notice at first.  Not that she has an average look, it was just Bailey caught my attention so easily.