part 5

Flashback 1 year ago

Nandini was walking to n fro in her room as manik didn't return home from office n his phone was off. It was raining heavily. She heard car horn n came to the hall but to her dismay. She thought may be he know about manik so she called him " bhai"

Ary - yeah

Nan - woh aap ko pata hai manik kaha hai. Unko phone off hai aur woh itna late kabhi nahi karte

Ary - woh manik had gone yo pune. He said that he'll come soon but may got stuck because of rain

Saying this he was about to go but nandini stop him n said " par Bhai agar woh kisi problem mein honge toh baarish bhi bahut zyada hai.

Aryaman spoke irritadedly " nandini
Manik is not a kid. If he might have got stuck somewhere then also he'll be fine . Maybe because of rain he had decided to stay there in farmhouse only . If u  want u can gk n check.

Saying this he moved towards his room. Nandini decided to go n check on their farmhouse. She once check MaViAr they were sleeping peacefully. She asked one servant to be with the childrens . N she immediately left for the farmhouse. Whole journey nandini was praying god to keep manik safe. Driver stop the car in front of the farmhouse n Nandini immediately ran inside but no one was there . She went upstairs n heard some sounds..n she started to walk towards that room. She with baby steps reached to the room n opened the door as it wasn't locked. N what she saw made her shattered.  She was numb her mind didn't know how to react because manik was with a girl on the bed ..naked n there were making out.

That girl saw nandini n shouted " who r u...what the hell r u doing here"

Now manik noticed nandini but instead of getting shocked or feeling guilty for cheating his wife he too shouted on nandini " bloody hell don't u have manners..how can u just walk in like this"

Nandini came out of the trance n only she could whisper " manik yeh sab"

Manik turned n said to the girl " baby just 2 min..i'll go n handle her ...ok

N peck her lips in front of Nandini. Then he got up n wore his  boxers n held nandini wrist harshly n took her downstairs . N spoke in attitude " toh what u want to say ?

Nan- manik ..aap..yeh..sab ( she somehow tried to speak in broken words)

Manik spoke loudly" oh god tumhe bolne diya toh u will spoil my whole night..by this aap..woh.yeah ( he said the last line mimicking like her)

Man - fine i'll answer your stupid unasked qts. Joh bhi tumne dekha woh meri koi mistake nahi hai . Mein uske liye 1% bhi guilty nahi hoo. Aur yeh sab pehli baar nahi hua hai.

Nandini thought that manik love her so she thought that she will make him free from this relationship. " manik agar aap usse pyaar karte hai toh thik hai..mein app ki zindagi se chali jaungi...aap.

Nandini stop in between as manik started laughing loudly" oh god stupid girl u thought that I'm in love with her..are u in sane . She is just like other girls with whom i spend one night.  So that they can fulfill my desires nothing else.
N yeah if your qts answer round is over so just get out from here.  U already spoil my mood by showing this ugly face of yours n by your crocodile tears."

He again held her hand n start walking towards the door .Nandini was walking like a dead body . Manik opened the door n throw her outside n again went to his room. Nandini somehow gather herself n went back to the mansion.

Flashback end

Nandini remember that worst night of her life n was continously crying her eyes were red. After sometime tired of continuous crying  she slept in sitting position only 

Manik's office

Here after cabir left manik became got very much angry he call the guards n ordered them to throw the girl out. He went to the bar counter n start drinking.  His mood was bad very bad because for the firsttime cabir had spoken to him in this way. N he thought that it was all because of Nandini. He gulp the last short n throw the bottle away n said in mind " nandini u r gone be ready to face the monster..u r gone" n walk out of the office