part 47

Manik was driving n Nandini was beside him in passenger seat. Nandu was continously asking him where are they going but manik evertime replied it's a surprise.

Tired of continuous asking nandini turned her face n made an angry pout. Manik wants to kiss her cute pout but control himself n concentrated on his driving.

After another half n hour they reached there destination. Manik came out of the car n opened door for her n forward his hand. But nandini turn her face on the other side.

Manik frowned n ask " arey kya hua chalo .

Nandini still looking at other side said " mujhe nahi jaana aap ke saath"

Manik- arey par kyu ?" manik knew why she is angry but still he acted as don't know

Nandini - mein kab se aap se pouch rahi thi ki hum kaha jaa rahe hai par aapne nahi bataya..ok i understand ki aap ka surprise hai. Par mein kabse aapse baat nahi kar rahi thi lekin aapne mujhe manaya bhi nahi.

Manik smile listening her cute complaint as for the first time Nandini is asking for his attention
He held his ears n said lovingly "aacha I'm so sorry. I wasn't ignoring u its just that i'm so excited to show u my surprise ..sorry " nandini smile n removed his hand from his ears n said " it's ok"

Manik than said excitedly " ok so ready for the surprise " nandini smiled seeing his excitement n bobbed her head. Manik then again forwarded his hand n this time Nandini took it happily n came out of the car .

Nandini hardly took two steps when manik blind folded her eyes witha soft cloth .

Nan - manik yeh " but manik cut her in between n said " shhh kaha na surprise hai "

Manik then picked her in bridal style n started walking. After few minutes he made nandini stand on her feet n stood behind her . Manik than remove her blindfold n nandini open her eyes n was confused n surprised by seeing the place. Actually manik had taken nandini to that mansion which he bought for nandini. But confusing was the decor

 But confusing was the decor

Entrance to the mandap