part 56

MaNan mansion

Manik stop the car in front of their mansion n look beside at nandini n found her sobbing her eyes were red by now. The moment they left Malhotra Mansion till they reach their mansion she haven't stop shedding tears even for a second also. Manik haven't spoken a word because he was hell angry n he don't want to hurt nandini by his anger so he choose to keep quiet.

Manik came out from the car n went to nandini's side. He open the door for her but she didn't realize. So manik bent n carry her in a bridal style. Nandini hide her face in his chest. Manik reached near the door n press the passcode. The have passcode system to unlock the door. As the door open manik took nandini to their room. He made her sit on the bed. Nandini's tears still haven't stop so he thought to bring water from downstairs. As he took one step nandini held his one hand inorder to stop him.

Pl...plzz don..don't go p..plzz " she said n more tears mads their way from her eyes.

Manik sat beside her n took her in a tight hug n was continuously pecking her head.

Manik - shh jaan shh...stop crying baby dekho already tumhari eyes kitni red ho gayi. Tabiyat kharab ho jayegi bacha. For me plzz chup ho jao.

Nandini - manik trust me??

Manik ( confusingly) - trust

Nandini - i.. i haven't d..done anything...trust me " she said while holding his hands between his palms

Manik removed his hand n said
" shut up nandini. Have u lost it. Kya bol rahi ho tum. What do u think joh bhi meine kaha woh aisey hi bola. Don't i trust u " he cupped her face n said lovingly " arey pagal i trust u more than i trust myself " n kissed her forehead.

Nandini hug her n said " i love u manik "

Manik - i love you too. N remember whatever odds will come in our life we'll fight together "

Nandini - Humesha

Manik - yes humesha

Manik then made nandini lye on the bed n he too lye beside her n took her in his arms. He patted her head for sometime. In no time nandini eyes became heavy n she fall asleep. She was tired because of continous crying.

After she was in deep sleep manik carefully place her in the bed. He stood up beside the bed n cover her with duvet. Place a soft kiss on her hair mumbling " i love u "

Manik came out of the room n call cabir. He asked cabir to drop kids to their ( manan mansion) home. Cabir got to know about whatever happened in the morning. He asked manik about nandini. Manik said that she is trying to be fine.

After sometime kids reached home.
N start raining their qts like why they are here, where is nandini , why she didn't came to pick them, n where are others.

Manik said that they will leave now here only n their mumma is sleeping because she is not well. As they got to know that Nandini is not well. They run inside the rooms which is downstairs n started searching for her. As they haven't came here before so they didn't know about rooms.

Seeing them running here n there manik shouted on top of his voice
" STOP THERE U THREE " n three of them immediately stop on their tracks.

" now come here right now " he ordered n three of them quickly stand in front of him with their heads down

Seeing their sad faces his anger flew away. He sat on his knees n said calmy " babies mumma thik hai. Unhe bas headache hai. Aur woh rest kar rahi hai. So u shouldn't disturb her na"

N they bobbed their head.

Manik - so now dadda will u three to fresh up. Then we'll wake up mumma n we'll have our lunch ok.

N manik took them to their room. He help them to freshen up. Then he make them wear their clothes. He asked the kids to look see their new toys , meanwhile he'll order the lunch.

Then they went upstairs. Manik open the door n found nandini still sleeping. Kids sat beside nandini n start waking her up by slighty shaking her. Nandini sleep broke n she open her eyes. She sat on the bed.

Kids first hug her then kiss her cheeks one by one. N then they asked " how r u feeling mumma"

Nandini - mumma is fine.

Then reality strick in her head that it's almost lunch time. N she haven't prepare the lunch.

Nandini - how i slept this much. Its almost lunch time. U'll must be hungry. Give me half n hour I'll prepare the lunch " she said all in a go. No giving a chance to let them speak.

She was about to get down from the bed when kids hold her .

Manvik - off ho mumma stop. Don't go anywhere

Nandini - baby let me ho.

Vivan - mumma dadda alredy ( already ) oldel the lunch.

Aryan - sho (so) u just sit n tat ( take) lest ( rest)

Manik was smiling and admiring their beautiful bond. Then the door bell rang. N all came downstairs.
Manik open the door n took the parcel. N nandini went inside the kitchen n bought plates for them.
Kids took place on the dinning table. Nandini serve the food n they had their lunch. All the kids were talking like what they did in the school.

Whole day passed. At night nandini made dinner. N they had their dinner. While sleeping kids wished to sleep with manan as this is new place for them , n they are not in a mood to sleep alone. N manan agreed. Manik was noticing nandini , she wasn't back to normal...she was just pretending that she is fine. But deep down she was badly hurt.

Manik thought that if kids will be with her, they will easily distract her.

Nandini changed their clothes. N they went to manan's room. Kids sleep between manan. Nandini told them bed - time story n they slept. After sometime nandini too slept. Manik was looking at them when his phone buzz , he had kept in vibration mode.

It was raj's call. Manik pick his phone n slowly came out of the room.

Manik pick the call n hear neonika voice.

Neonika - manik....Nandini kaisi hai , tum aur bache sab thik ho na ? Nandini zyada ro ( cry ) toh nhi hai na.

Manik - mom mom mom rekax. Everthing is fine here me , nandu n kids alk are fine.

Raj - manik beta " the phone was on speaker.

Manik - dad " hearing beta manik couldn't speak futher. Actually after shravya incident happen in manik's life. Manik n raj equation change. They didn't talk with each other like old times.

Raj - tum sab pakka thik ho na n where u'll are staying.

Manik - we're staying in the house that i bought some time ago.

Raj - do u need anything beta

Manik - no dad

Raj - acha listen, send me ur address. Actually i had talk to an agency. So tomorrow morning , some butlers, guards n drivers will be there.

Manik - dad its not needed

Raj - kyu tum sara kaam meri beti se karwaoge. Aur dusri baat , i'm ur father n i have the right...ok

Manik - fine

Raj - manik

Manik - hmm

Raj neo - we're proud of u beta

Manik's eyes became soften hearing this.

Neonika - manu tumhe pata...ek ladki apne pati se sirf pyaar nhi chahti. Woh trust aur most important respect chahati hai. Aur aaj tumne nandini ki respect ke liye joh step liya hai. Uske liye we're really proud of you.

Manik - thanks mom n u too take care of yourselves.

Raj - hmm...aur tum bhi apna aur sab ka dhyan rakhna.

Manik - bye mom dad. Gn

Raj neo - gn

Manik disconnect the call n smile. He came back in the room n slept not before planting a kiss on everyone's head.

Stay blessed

Next update : armaan part will come to end in next part