part 6

Manik left the office n came to malhotra mansion n directly went to his room n saw nandini was sleeping in sitting position.  After seeing her
he again remember cabir's word. Anger fill again in his eyes n bang the door loudly..because of itnandini woke up with a jerk. She saw manik n got up from her place. He gave her angry glare n turn to close the door .Nandini was confuse with his behavior but was scared to ask him. After closing the door manik walk to her.

She somehow gather courage n was about to ask him what's the matter
But before she could ask manik SLAP her tightly. Nandini kept her palm on her cheek n look at him, she wasn't shock as it wasn't first time manik had raised his hand on her.

Nan - ma..

But before she could complete her word manik again SLAP her.

Nan - maa..nik aap maar

N again a SLAP n this time the intensity of slap was so much that nandini couldn't handle it n fall on the floor. Till now nandini was badly in tears

Nan - maa.nik aa..aap kyu maar rahe hai

But manik didn't answer her. He grab her hairs tightly in his fist to make her stand. He didn't left her hair n said dangerously " STOP ASKING QTS"  n again push her . Nandini head bann with the table n blood started oozing from her head. Nandini was hell scared now n was crying badly.

Manik bend to her level n held her cheeks in his palm tightly n shouted "BLOODY BITCH STOP CRYING OR ELSE I'LL KILL U"

" aaj tumhari wajah se sirf tumhari se cabir insulted me..he insulted me
Manik Malhotra ko. Just because of u" manik shouted the room was soundproof so there was no chance that someone will cometo help nandini)

Manik " he insulted me because according to him I'm cheating his so called sweet n innocent sister. But he doesn't know how much selfish n greedy u are. Who can do anything for money "

Manik spoke with hatred. He didn't even thought for once that how much his words were giving pain to that innocent soul. Nandini's tears weren't stopping ..the man who is her life who is god for her..think so low for her.

Looking her tears Manik spoke dramatically " arey tum ro(cry)  kyu rahi ho. Dekho yeh tears waste ho rahe hai. Kal agar acting karni padi to sab ke samne ( in front of everyone) toh Kya karogi ? Mere samne yeh tears bahane (flow) ka koi faida nahi hai because i know that u r a black hearted person. A witch in disguise.
But mere daddu , cabir aur mere bache toh tumhe Angel mante hai ( they think u r there angel ).
Poor people i wish if they could see your real face...your ugly face which is behind of your this innocent face "

By saying this manik push her n stood up" ab chalo tumhari acting mein waste hone nahi dunga. I'll definitely give u a reward " saying this he smile evilly n remove his belt

Nandini crawled back due to n join her hands n pleaded" plzz manik i'm sorry "

Man - arey why no nandu its your reward u deserve this" saying this he started beating her with the belt

Nan - aa..aa plzz ..plzz manik. Plzz i..beg u

But her pleads her cries fell on his deaf ears . He didn't stop n keep on beating her . She cried a lot ...pleaded him a lot but nothing stop him

After sometime manik stopped. Till now nandini was half conscious lying lifelessly on the floor " hmm chalo now happy u got your reward n also an another reason to create drama" he spoke n fell on the bed.  Because of alcohol he slept immediately.

Here nandini like a live dead body was lying on the floor. Her innocent eyes were questioning that why her husband treat her like this ? Why no one care for her? Today even her brother broke his relation with her.
What's her fault ? Why her face doesn't show any mercy on her ?

Whole night nandini didn't slept for a second as her body was paining like hell.

Dhavan mansion

Cabir was thinking whether he acted impulsive

Cabir's pov
           Kya mene joh kiya woh thik tha? Ya mujhe nandini ko sach batane ko mauka dena chaiye tha ( or whether i should give her a chance to tell the truth). Kya sach kuch aur hai ?
No agar aisa hota toh woh kuch kehti
Khud ko defend karti. Par usne kuch nahi kaha.

Kya karu kuch samaj nahi aa raha. No cabir u'll not talk to her..she did a mistake. She hide about manik's deeds. Agar sach mein mujhe apna bhai manti toh mujhe yeh baat nahi chupati.
Why i should care for her..now she is no one to me. You r responsible nandini for our broken relation. I'll never forgive u..never ever.

Stay blessed