chapter 17

⚠️ warning ⚠️

blood and gore

LOTS OF IT

your pov

I can't tell what day it is, how many fingers I have left. I can't see with the blindfold over my eyes. The pain all blends. my back hurts from the injections in my spine. bugs are living in the open wounds on my legs. Although I can't see them I know they're there. I think I've had three fingers cut off? I can't tell anymore. the chains on my wrists and ankles are not tight but they are sharp. Every time I move they cut into my skin.

The worst one is my face, which is my indication that I won't get out of this alive. As soon as the pastas who had been torturing me found out I'm not a mute they took it upon themselves to fix it. First, they cut out my tongue but although that helped that wasn't enough so they sowed my mouth closed. I guess it's a good thing I know sign language. (slender had hoodie teach me because I didn't speak but I never used it)

Currently laying here really wasn't so bad, I was being left alone but whatever was yet to come, laying alone was a daydream compared to it. I had lost the faith of anyone finding me. With all my free time I contemplated my life and upon doing so I realized that I have developed feelings for Jeff.

I heard footsteps outside the shed and suspected it to be Ben or LJ. Either way, I didn't care.

"We decided we're done with you" LJ's raspy giggle sounded through the shed. "so we're gonna give you one more injection then kill you" he announced. My heartbeat quickened, they are going to kill me.

I felt the pain of the syringe and whatever was in those made my body feel like a third-degree burn it hurt more than anything. After I stopped writhing the blindfold was removed.

Ben lifted a shovel and aligned it above my collar bone. I could tell he was gonna use it to slice straight into me.

"congrats pasta, now... say hi to Zalgo for us will ya?" Ben laughed. With those parting words, I was dead.