Chapter 26

Your pov

The next morning I found myself unbound in an empty room. Ben having already left. My clothing had been trashed last night, cut to pieces. I was covered in bruises and handprints and my lip was split. Taking Ben's sheet I wrapped myself up and padded over to Jeff's door. Lightly knocking I waited till his door opened. I looked up at the man with bloodshot eyes, tears dripping down my face. Jeff's Adam's apple bobbed in his throat as he looked down at me. He took a step forward and I jumped back. He then opened his arms.  I silently cried and rested my forehead against his hoodie clad chest. His arms gently wrapped around my frame. Pulling me into his room he kicked the door closed then sat on his bed pulling me into his lap.
"what happened?" Jeff asked concerned eyes looked me over.
"Ben, he he took it. He took it from me." I cried out my voice shot from screaming.
"Took what?" Jeff rubbed my back in a reassuring way that only put me on edge.
"I can't. Where where you?" I sobbed.
"Killing, now tell me what Ben did." Jeff pressed.  I sobbed harder hearing his name. I felt so used.
"He raped you didn't he..." Jeff said putting two and two together he didn't seem shocked more disappointed.
"That mother fucker." Jeff said angrily. I shrunk back from the outburst. Jeff put his nose in my hair and kissed my head.
"Lets get you a bath."  He picked me up bringing me to the bathroom and left me to wash myself. I wasn't comfortable around him any longer...