Similarities Part Differences

Okay. So, just two days ago, my life got flipped a COMPLETE 180°. First, this -cute- girl that I met at the tournament (who's name is Kuraki Yulia by the way) kicks my butt, then punches Trunks a LOT, then fights Trunks, and.... yeah. She has two sides to her. One with black hair and then... I guess her.

Bulma let her stay the night at Capsule Corp. Trunks and Vegeta protested against it, but I convinced them to let her stay.

Long story short, Bulma ran some DNA tests, and found some... interesting results.

"She's WHAT?!" Trunks and I gasped.

"I'M WHAT?!" Everblade shouted as she limped down the steps.

"Yes. Everblade, you are my biological niece. Or should I call you... Kuraki Yulia?" Everblade then froze when Bulma said that.

"How... how do you know my name?!" She asked with angry blue eyes. "No one knows that!!"

"I got your information from resources."

"Like who?!"

"That's not important. What I want to know is-" Just as she spoke, the ground started to shake, as the lights flickered. "Earthquake! Everyone take cover!!" I instantly reached for... Everblade? Kuraki?

"Everblade!!" I grabbed her tightly as she held onto me, then everything went black.

***

I woke up in a dark area with... okay, Kuraki in my arms. She... looked so peaceful. It seems like she has gotten knocked out by debris.

"Kuraki." I gently shook her. "Kuraki." A groan echoed from where we were a few feet away from me.

"G...Goten?" That voice...

"Trunks?! Is that you?!" I called.

"Y-Yeah... what happened?" He asked. I picked up Kuraki in my arms and walked over to him. We seemed like we were in a cramped area without much light.

"I think Capsuel Corp collapsed. We might still be inside." Trunks replied. "This is great. I'm trapped with you and... oh my God she's my cousin." I laughed.

"Wow. That's actually really hilarious." Kuraki stirred in my arms then opened her eyes.

"Where... what?" She looked up at me and shoved me away. "Why are you touching me?"

"Sorry. But I just saved you." I smiled at her. She became flustered and whipped her gaze away from me.

"Yeah. Well, whatever." She sighed. We waited about a good ten minutes in silence, until Kuraki sighed. "So... eggplant. I guess we're... family now, huh?"

"Yeah. I guess we are." Trunks smiled at her. "You dork."

"Shut your ass up vegetable." At the mention of food, my stomach let out a loud gurgle.

"Ehehehe... whoops. I kinda forgot to eat today..." I said. Kuraki huffed at me in annoyance.

"Could you pick the worst times for that?" She asks with her voice full of aggravation.

"I can't help it! If my stomach is empty it's going to start growling!" I shot back.

"I'm saying you need to eat earlier then!" She sighs. "Pathetic."