A Saiyan Love Triangle

Kuraki got dressed nicely, as she had agreed to go for a walk through the city with Goten. Goten walked over to her "Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah! You like?" She showed off her outfit.

Goten smiled and offered his arm to her "You are beautiful my lady"

She smiles, giggling. "Oh hush." She takes his arm.

Goten smiled and lead her out "So where do you want to walk to?" He asked, hoping for an answer.

"The park? I love looking at all the birds." She leans on his shoulder. It was obvious she had fallen for the half-saiyan.

Goten began their walk to the park with a big smile "Heh, alright, I know you love it."

"And you know I love you." She kisses his cheek.

Goten's cheeks formed a light red as he looked at her "And you know I love you too." He smiled cutely at her.

As the arrive at the park, a familiar black haired woman sat on a bench, laughing and flirting with a muscular man. "Hey... Is that... Kogo?"

He looked over and raised an eyebrow "Yeah, but... who is that?" He looked at the man clearly unsure of who he was.

"I'm not sure... Should we go ask?"

Goten nodded "Hell yeah, seen as she is flirting with him!"

"What?! Is she gonna cheat on Trunks?!" Kuraki ran to the two. "Kogogeta Amara Yulia!! Who is this man?"

Kogogeta rolls her eyes. "This is Zaru. Apparently he's not dead."

Goten looked at him "Sorry mate, she's got a boyfriend."

Zaru looked at Kogogeta and smiled slightly "So you did move on." Obviously, his smile was fake.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know we were ever dating." Kogogeta huffs.

Goten raised an eyebrow "Hold up, you are the one who asked him!"

Zaru just glared at him "Talk to her like that again, and you will be sorry."