A Typical Anime Beach Episode

To Kogogeta's surprise, she actually loved Bulma's cruise ship. The Briefs and company decided to take a cruise,  since it was summertime.

"Woah!! This is amazing! Goten look at the dolphins!" Kuraki pointed, as her boyfriend hugged her from behind, loving her bathing suit.

"I see them love

"I see them love. And I love your bathing suit." His muscular body rubbing against her small frame, bear shirted and in orange and blue swim trunks. She leans against him, letting him hug her protectivly.

"Thank you Goten." She smiles.

Kogogeta was lounging with Bulla, who was now seven years old. She has taken a massive liking to her. "Geta?" Bulla stood.

"Yeah? What's up squirt?" She opens one eye. Kogogeta has been with the Briefs for almost half a year. Everyone has grown on the two girls.

"Let's go swim!" Bulla cheered. Kogogeta smiled.

"Alright. Let's swim."

Trunks silent watched from afar. He's secretly had a crush on the Saiyan princess since she's been revived. Luckily, Kuraki and Kogogeta aren't related, so he could have a shot with her.

"I know. I'll sneak up on her. But..." He watched Kogogeta's matured body in her bathing suit.

He shook his head

He shook his head. "Whatever. I'll have fun." He childishly smiles.

"Hey, Trunks." Kogogeta stood in front of the daydreaming boy. "Want to go down the waterslide with us?" She winked seductively. Trunks' face grew bright red as he nodded, picking up his little sister.

Everything was going absolutely fine... Until the sunny rays of summer turned into black clouds of rain. Thunder and lightning struck the boat, the waves rocking the ship. Kuraki hugged Goten tightly- she hated the sound of thunder.

"Everyone! Get inside!" Bulma called. A massive wave hit she ship, throwing the four teens overboard. The rest called for the teens as they were sucked into the water.

*******

The sun shine on the teens faces. The sound of water brushing on the shore of the hot sand was loud. Goten's eyes opened and he let out a gigantic sigh. Kuraki pulled her face out of the sand "When...? Where are we?"