❈ three ❈

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

"B-But Jungkook is here!" He pointed at himself as he pouted.

The rest of the members stared at the child, wondering if they were in a dream, or practically went crazy at this point.

They all went into the dining room to talk about the matter at hand, The eldest placed the bags of food down first as they all sat down in the chairs, one of them left unoccupied.

"I don't really know how to react or what to tell you guys about this." Namjoon spoke up at first, looking at the rest of his members who looked completely lost. "Don't worry, we don't know either." Yoongi said as he crossed his arms infront of his chest as he started to think more about on how could that happen.

"There isn't any logical explanation that's coming into my mind right now," Hoseok said as he placed his palms flat on the table, " D-Do you guys really think that child is our Jungkookie?" Hoseok added and the rest of the members shrugged.

"He already confirmed it himself, he looks like a mini version of Jungkook as well." Jimin said as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"D-Do we get the managers involved? O-Or the police?" Taehyung asked as all of the members shook their heads no.

"G-Guys, I think I know how he became like that." The eldest suddenly stood up, his eyes widening at the sudden realization.

"R-Remember that girl from our fansign? D-Did she ask you guys about Jungkook?" Jin asked, and suddenly realization dawned on the members one by one. "O-Oh my god! W-What did she do to our maknae?! Is she some sort of evil spirit?!" Hoseok exclaimed, He was really shivering at the thought that the girl was something supernatural.

"M-Maybe she's a witch? N-Not an evil spirit...  " Jimin tried to calm his hyung down, despite being scared himself.

"B-But why would she turn our maknae into a 5-year old kid? That's ridiculous!" Yoongi shouted out in frustration.

Namjoon just sighed. Science can't even explain how the hell this happened, so he chose to believe that the girl from the fansign was something, extraordinary.

He did recall Jungkook telling him that the fangirl said something to him and said something along the lines of "Bangtan's wish will be granted" But he didn't take it seriously, Neither did Jungkook.

"How are we going to tell our managers and ARMY about this? They would hunt the poor girl down,"  Seokjin said as he bit his lip, looking down at the floor, feeling really guilty at the situation. "S-She did grant our wish to make him younger. I-It was my fault. It came from me." Seokjin said and Taehyung patted his back to comfort him.

"The managers and ARMY don't need to know, We have months of rest. The fansign yesterday was the last and we have time." Namjoon announced. "Just hope that we could find that girl immediately." Namjoon said and was about to say something else, until they all heard a cry and a whine coming from the living room.

The six of them paled. How could they possibly forget Jungkook there?

Jin rushed beside the crying child, who had his fists curled up as he wiped his eyes. His face was turning red. Jin patted his back as he tried to console him.